004.

"Hyung!" Hyuka exclaimed hugging his best friend and hyung soobin.
"I missed you." He said with a small pout which soobin found cute.

"I missed you too, hyuka." Soobin said, hugging the younger back.

Since, the fire and the earth kings have a very good relationship between them, the princes became besties.
"So, any news from yesterday?" Hyuka asked with curiosity visible in his eyes.

"A bet, the water prince said he will make me not to hate waters." Soobin scoffed.

For soobin, the water prince seemed dumb to bet like this.
He always hated the waters with all his heart and soul no one is going to change that, especially not after what the waters had done.

"Just don't make my ears bleed after you won." Hyuka said as if he knew that soobin is going to win this bet. I mean who wouldn't think like that ? Soobin is known for his hate for the waters.

"Help me with luggage will you?" Hyuka shouted, to which soobin just chuckled and went to help him.

•°•❄️🔥•°•

Classes are going to start from 9:00 am and it's 6:20 am
So, he have a plenty of time before the classes started.
He was about to sleep again but the door bell rang which made him groan.
"Who is it now ?" He mumbled while getting off of his not so comfortable bed before going towards the door.

He opened clearly showing that he was annoyed, and when he saw who is at the door he became more annoyed.
"Why are you here?" He asked the later infront of him, in an annoyed tone.

"Don't act like I would beg to stay with you hwang. I came here cause Chan sent me."
Felix rolled his eyes, while saying this in a sassy tone.

Chan and hyunjin were very close friends. Well not as close as felix and chan cause they were both air benders and came from the same land.
"Why?" Hyunjin finally asked, he really wants to sleep.

Felix was bringing something from his back,  Suddenly the younger splashed water on hyunjin with a bottle that has a wide opening.
"Nothing!" Felix exclaimed while giggling while hyunjin was still digesting the fact that he was soaked.

"You!" Hyunjin said as felix quickly ran from there, but was hyunjin going to stop ?

N.O. why he would be hyunjin if he does that ?

"You're gonna regret it you brat." Hyunjin shouted as he chased after felix.

"Catch me first ferret." The younger exclaimed still running.

•°•❄️🔥•°•

"Are you sure you're going to win?" Taehyun asked the water prince infront of him.
"I don't know." Yeonjun sulked as he pouted.

Beomgyu came today with his boyfriend taehyun and yeonjun might have slipped about the bet that he and the water prince made, even though he didn't really say anything. Beomgyu being himself made sure that yeonjun said the truth after annoying the water out of him.

"Then why did you make the bet?" Taehyun asked again.
"I don't know." Yeonjun's reply made taehyun sign.
Even though yeonjun was older, taehyun was the more mature one.

And about the bet, yeonjun doesn't even know why he said that. It's true that he wanted fire kingdom and water Kingdom to be friends but he won't go betting with people.

"Then why did you bet ?" Taehyun was clearly annoyed.
"I don't know." Yeonjun replied.

"I told you, he's getting old and losing his brain cells." Beomgyu joined in the conversation and yeonjun just rolled his eyes.

This kid just won't stop calling him old.

"Then what are you gonna do about it ?" Taehyun asked ignoring his boyfriend, he was used to this, beomgyu calling yeonjun old and then starting a fight. But the only thing different is that yeonjun didn't fight back.

"I don't know." Yeonjun replied more like whined.

My damn mouth.
He thought to himself, before getting up from the sofa he was sitting on till now and went towards his room.

"Just ignore him as much as possible." He mumbled to himself in a low voice which can only be heard by himself.

Back in the living room, the couple looked at eachother.
"Then what does he know?"
Taehyun asked the older.

"To bet without even thinking about anything."
Beomgyu replied while scoffing.

"Okok. It's 7:30 now, I need to get ready, byee baby." Taehyun said and beomgyu just nodded.

Beomgyu doesn't know if he should call himself lucky for getting in dorm with his best friend who he loves annoy. Or unlucky that he didn't get in with his boyfriend.