15. A Dawn yet unfold

The next morning, an air hostess gently shook Lena awake. "Ma'am, please wake up. You're about to reach your destination."

As Lena disembarked, the airport buzzed with activity, filled with people who seemed to have gathered for Vyn's upcoming wedding. A large poster displayed a countdown—two days to go. Lena smiled to herself, remembering how she had told him to move on, yet she still couldn’t fully let go.

She took a taxi and arrived at the home she had once shared with Fathima. As she entered, her eyes caught sight of tulips blooming on the front balcony. She paused, wondering who could have left them, but no memory came to mind.

Meanwhile, after his latest performance, Vyn felt a bit more stable, though Fathima still lingered in the corners of his mind and heart. A week after the show, he received a call from Lyra.

"Yoboseyo, Vyn!" Lyra’s voice chirped through the phone.

"Who is this?" Vyn asked, confused.

"Your wife," she replied playfully.

Vyn chuckled, "How are you, Lyra?"

"Oh, you remember me," she teased.

"Who wouldn’t after you call yourself my wife," Vyn joked.

Lyra giggled, "I saw your performance."

"How was it?" Vyn asked.

"Man, you were damn hot," she replied with a laugh.

"Really?" Vyn said, slightly amused.

Lyra continued, "When are you coming back?"

"Maybe tomorrow night," Vyn answered.

"I'm excited to meet you again," she said, her voice tinged with excitement. "I have plans to visit lots of places before our wedding. Will you come?" she asked, her tone hesitant.

Vyn looked up at the sky, catching the scent of a familiar flower that reminded him of Fathima. After a brief pause, he responded confidently, "Definitely, I will," and then hung up the call.

Lyra was overjoyed, eagerly preparing for Vyn's arrival. She could hardly contain her excitement. Meanwhile, Vyn went to his bandmates and shared the news that Lyra had called him. Cole and Josh were pleased to hear it, while Luke and Ben cheered him on. "Be like this," they encouraged him. "Talk with her, go out on dates, wherever you want—we'll arrange everything." They all believed Lyra would be the perfect match for him and did their best to make sure he stayed positive and happy.

The next day, Lyra messaged Vyn.

Lyra: Are you sure?

Vyn: About what?

Lyra: exploring with me.

He replied with a laughing emoji.

Lyra: Can I ask you something?

Vyn: Go ahead.

Lyra: Can I come to see you at the airport? I've missed you so much these days, I can't wait... because...

Vyn: You don’t need to ask permission. You are...

He sighed, hesitating for a long moment before typing those four letters. The words he had promised he would never say to anyone else. Taking a deep breath, he looked at himself in the mirror and finally typed: My wife.

Seeing this, Lyra's joy knew no bounds. She was shouting, jumping, and dancing around her room in happiness. "He called me his wife! I’m his wife!" she repeated to her friends over and over.