⁰⁶

chapter six: a hang-out?

"what do you mean we are going to hang out with the villains?!" seungkwan said, shocked by the news jeonghan had just told them.

"me and cheolie decided to make you guys be friends or like each other, so you guys wouldn't fight all the time." jeonghan said, before stopping jusoo from throwing water at him.

"ugh, i guess we have to hang out with them." wonwoo said, who was sitting on the couch with minghao.

"shua hyung, stop trying to throw water at hannie hyung." minghao said, as he looked jisoo glare at jeonghan.

"anyway, when are they coming, hyung?" seungkwan asked, "hmm, cheolie said they will come in the afternoon."

"well, it is 12pm, so they might be coming soon."

*ding dong*

as on cue, the doorbell rang, making jihoon who was closer to the door, open it.

"hi guys, we were thinking this wasn't the correct address." seungcheol said, as he walked inside, jisoo huffed as he sat down on the couch.

"looks like someone is in a bad mood." seokmin said as he smirked, "you better shut it, seokmin." jisoo glared at the younger.

"these two will never change, can't you two get along for once?" samuel said as he came down from the upstairs.

"where were you?"

"i was taking a nap, until you guys ruined it."

"aw, little sleeping beauty needs his beauty sleep?" chan said as he laughed, samuel was about ready to chase chan when minghao prevented him from it.

"enough you two, no chasing each other in this house," minghao said as he sat samuel down on the couch next to wonwoo.

"anywho, before we start killing each other, let's go to the backyard!" jeonghan said, pushing everyone to the backyard of jisoo's and minghao's house.

the others sighed as they accepted their fate, walking over to the backyard.

"w-where is minnie, auntie?" jisoo asked, abit startled, his aunt looked abit confused on what jisoo was saying until she realized.

"honey, seokmin's uncle is taking care of him right now, from what i know, he is fine don't worry." his aunt comforted him, knowing he wouldn't meet seokmin for a long time.

"what the fuck!? you guys have a pool?!" soonyoung yelled, his eyes widened as he saw the pool.

"yeah we do, why?"

"you guys are luckyyy"

"he is just mad, we didn't make a pool for our house." seokmin huffed as he crouched near joshua.

"does your 'boss' know you guys are hanging out with us?" jeonghan asked, seungcheol shook (?) his head as a 'no'

"he thinks we went to the shopping mall," vernon said, as he stared at seungkwan from afar. "y'all are going to get in trouble, i swear" seungkwan said, who had been playing with the water.

"he is too busy to care about us, anyways." junhui said who was sitting next to minghao, surprisingly wasn't killed

"let's play truth or dare guys," mingyu said, the others agreed to it surprisingly. "alright, spin the bottle" soonyoung said, as it landed on jihoon.

"hoon, truth or dare?" seungkwan said, ─ he was thinking about a dare he could make jihoon do. "dare," "sit on soonyoung's lap for the whole game."

oh now he regretted it, but he had no choice, ─ a dare was a dare, jihoon stood up and walked towards soonyoung who was smirking or smiling ?

he crouched down before he got pulled into soonyoung by him, pure shock was on his face ─ the heroes held back their laughter as they saw jihoon's face.

"alright anyways, spin the bottle!" jeonghan said, as he watched the bottle land on minghao. "this bottle is cursed, i just said i didn't want to be picked."

"hao, truth or dare?"

"truth,"

"who's the guy who ghosted like 2 years ago, i think?" seungkwan asked, minghao looked around, wondering if he should say it or not.

"um, he was a chinese guy who taught me korean as we got closer, he ghosted me one day, never heard from him since, his name was 'wen junhui' i think you know him."

everyone's eyes shifted towards to the other chinese male, junhui's eyes didn't leave minghao's, he now knew that minghao remembers him.

"so you do remember, huh?" junhui asked, minghao nodded ─ do junhui remember too now? or did he knew it along?

"the atmosphere is too hot, it is time to spin the bottle again," seungkwan said, changing the mood of the previous moment.

"oh joshua, it is your turn now!" jeonghan said excitedly, as he watched joshua's expression change abit.

"um, i pick dare,"

"i dare you to kiss seokmin until you two can't breathe"

────────────────

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗥 ᥫ᭡

one chapter done right before my exam tomorrow !! i changed my writing style abit as you see, tell me if you like it, anyways that's it.

remember to take care of yourself, eat well. vote, comment and don't be a silent reader, my loves, mwah mwah. wish me luck ‼️

star 💫