SYP 2

Yeonjun then went away from there and told each and everything to Taehyung, whatever he saw in the classroom.

"Jungkook really is a sweetheart. I have seen other students laughing on that boy, even Soobin and jimin too, but jungkook was the only one who was not laughing. He really want to help him out." Taehyung smiled hearing about jungkook's caring nature.

He nodded his head, and then continue to check the assignments of the students, he had assigned them to do.

"If you're done then can you please leave, I need to check all these assignments before my next class." Yeonjun sighed and went away from.his cabin.

Time skip
Next morning
The early morning light filtered softly through the curtains of their shared home, casting a golden glow over the room. Jungkook was still wrapped in the warmth of the blanket, his dark hair tousled from sleep. He blinked his eyes open slowly, momentarily disoriented until he felt the gentle rise and fall of the bed beside him. Taehyung was already awake, sitting up with a book in his hands, looking as serene as ever.

"Morning," Jungkook mumbled, his voice husky from sleep.

Taehyung glanced down at him, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook nodded, his eyes still half-lidded. "Yeah... but you woke up early again," he said, his tone holding a hint of concern.

Taehyung chuckled softly, setting the book down on the nightstand. "Old habits die hard. I've always been an early riser."

Jungkook shifted closer, resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, his voice turning playful. "Maybe I should tie you to the bed, so you don't wake up so early."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, amusement flickering in his eyes. "Is that so? And what exactly would you do to keep me in bed?"

Jungkook felt his face heat up at the suggestive tone in Taehyung's voice. He quickly looked away, pretending to be interested in the pattern on the bedsheet. "I-I didn't mean it like that," he stammered, his heart beating a little faster.

Taehyung chuckled, leaning down to press a soft kiss to Jungkook's temple. "I know. But you look cute when you get flustered."

Jungkook huffed, playfully nudging Taehyung with his shoulder. "You're impossible," he muttered, but there was no real irritation in his voice-just affection.

They stayed like that for a while, basking in the quiet intimacy of the moment. Jungkook could feel the contentment seeping into his bones, the kind of peace that only came from being close to someone you trusted.

Eventually, Taehyung broke the silence. "We should get ready. We have a long day ahead."

Jungkook groaned in protest but reluctantly sat up. "Yeah, I know. I guess I should get a head start on breakfast."

Taehyung nodded, watching as Jungkook swung his legs over the side of the bed. "You go ahead. I'll join you in a minute."

As they moved around the house, their interactions were filled with small touches and shared glances, each one adding another layer to the bond they were slowly building. Though their marriage had started under unusual circumstances, moments like these made it feel more real-more theirs.

Later, at School
The school day had begun, and Taehyung was in the middle of his lesson, discussing Shakespeare with the class. His voice was calm and measured, the words flowing smoothly as he explained the intricacies of the text. Jungkook, sitting at the back, was trying his best to focus, but his mind kept drifting back to their morning together.