4

Princess Margot Elizabeth Frances was born 1 October 1985 in St Mary's Hospital, London , as the third child and only daughter of Charles, Prince of Wales (later King Charles III), and his first wife, Diana, Princess of Wales, during the reign of her paternal grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. Buckingham Palace announced her name – Margot Elizabeth Frances – on 7 October. Her name honors her aunt, Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon; her grandmother, and maternal grandmother Frances Shand Kydd.

Read all about the only daughter of King Charles lll and Princess Diana.

Margot wasn't supposed to be her first name. Originally Margot was to be named Priscilla Rose Elizabeth, the name didn't stick at all with Princess Diana, even the now King Charles was indecisive as well as not fond of the title either. Several names had been given, even Margaret Elizabeth Charlotte. The parents decided on Margot, the nickname of Queen Elizabeth's sister Princess Margaret.

The then-Prince Charles' nickname for his aunt, Princess Margaret, might have resulted from an early childhood difficulty pronouncing R's, but it stuck around long after he became the eloquent speaker he is today. Charles' first wife, the late Princess Diana, also fondly referred to her aunt-in-law as Margo. In an excerpt of Andrew Morton's "Elizabeth and Margaret," published by Town & Country, Morton recalled Diana saying: "I've always adored Margo. I love her to bits and she has been wonderful to me from day one."

Princess Margot has been estranged from her family for a very long time and there seems to be no time coming for her to mind the rift. Margot is just now talking to her father King Charles lll whom she cut off at an unknown point, some others argue it was during her teenage years and only after Charles's marriage to Camilla. Though she hasn't spoken publicly about it, Margot has shown she definitely wants nothing to do with her stepmother. Margot so far as to never say but two words even that towards her father's wife.

"Margot has never addressed Camilla during her life side from when it called for her to."

Prince William has desperately sought out the Princess only to no avail.

"His phone calls go to voice mail. There was a time Margot even had him blocked after an argument that appeared to stretch on for years."

Margot's whereabouts are unknown as well as when she got married and had children— a secret she held from the public until she was comfortable enough sharing what was at first believed to be a rumor.

Prince William is said to 'desperately need' his brother Prince Harry and sister Princess Margot as he supports Kate Middleton through her cancer diagnosis, but the relationship is still far from good.

As he deals with the shocking news of Kate Middleton's cancer diagnosis, Prince William is said to be in "desperate need" of his younger brother's and younger sister's support.
The Prince of Wales is currently under immense strain as he stands by his wife during her recovery, while also trying to shield their three young children - Prince George , Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis. A royal expert has now claimed William "desperately needs" Prince Harry, but it's evident that the relationship between the once "very, very close-knit" brothers remains strained, with a "tense" 22-word statement hinting that mending the rift will take time.

It's been revealed in a source closest to Princess Margot her true feelings.

"I am fully aware of William's attempts to reach out to me and I have made it known several times that I want nothing to do with him nor his family and as malicious as that sounds I honestly do not care. I've gotten so many questions as to why I will not speak to my father and brothers as well as the entire family and several people think it's out of cruel intentions, they think I'm some kind of cold witch, which may not be far from the truth, but I'm doing what I'm doing because it's what makes me happy. I have not been happy in a long time and the one time I do something for me I'm  branded as being selfish. I'm mean I am not more open to a very supportive family when it has nothing to do with that. You can call me selfish you can call me whatever you want in the book. It's still not going to change anything. "

"To ask me where it all started, we would have to go back to the very beginning, and it would probably take up all the time that anyone including myself would have left. I did necessarily run away from Royal life. I did not step down from my royal duties if I wanted to, I would have let that known to my grandmother,  I did not think I hate anyone however I might as  as well have been giving off that tone, but I do not hate anyone. For my peace I had to cut off people who were no longer good for me and I'm still seeing myself written as the toxic and evil sister of the family and I don't want anyone to think that I left because I hated my family. I left because it was for my own well- being, my mental and physical health, especially my mental. I saw myself being closed in. I felt like I didn't know who I was. I grew up having everything done for me. I have never had not one instance where I could learn anything on my own without being chaperoned being watched over being told to do this and that, and it felt like I was just in some kind of stimulation that for once in my entire life, I did not know who I was aside from my title and that's all I have and if I had chosen to give that up then by God I would have and that I could bring out into my own person so be it and I think I would've been happy and that is what my mother would have wanted for me."