chapter one-the beginning

Hey my name is destiny I am fifthteen years old entering the ninth grade. I was so happy to be going to high school I am a freshman, My mom was so proud, but I am not. I was so worried that I might get picked on by the cheerleaders and pushed around by the cute jocks. Well my mom took me shopping and I really didn't like the clothing, hey called lizzy, lizzy is my best friend we grew up to gather, were both fifth teen and we both are in ninth grade. Hey called Lizzy how is your shopping? I looked down in said horrible it is really hard to find good clothing I explained, she looked at me and tossed her head back and said look I know where to different people but where entering high school your clothing have to be jazzy. I looked at Lizzy and rolled my eyes and walked towards the back section of the clothing store. Look you need to look hip girl she said smiling, if I was you I would get all the fancy and cute clothing. I really wanted Lizzy to shut her mouth up. Destiny come Down Stairs my mom called, I have something to tell you sweetheart she said smiling, I am giving you money to buy your own cloths! I was so shocked cause my mom really don't trust me with money. I looked at her and ask mom are you okay you sure you didn't drink to much coffee? She looked and said nope I am doing just fine now go with Lizzy and find some cloths.