chapter two -first day of school

Time to wake up called Jamie destiny mom, I hop out of bed went to go brush my teeth, brush my hair and looked for cloths in the closest I had really good taste. Hey mom can I please stay home I asked? My mom looked at me and said no honey this is your first day of school have a good day make new friends tryout for your favorite sport. I was so mad like I didn't even want to talk right about now. Hey the bus is here called Lizzy, we both hop on the bus and sat down. So how do you think your classes going to turn out said Lizzy, I really dont know to be honest I said making a weird face. Do you think the boys might like me? Said Lizzy all the boys fall over you your beautiful girl. She laughed looking at me crazy. We hoped off the bus in went into the school house. Wow we both said looking at each other, wow this is a big school said Lizzy, I looked so happy to be there. Lizzy looked at me kind of strange and started to look at the cheerleaders. Can I do it please destiny she cried, I was really mad but hey I looked at her and said sure you can cheer I have no problem. Lizzy looked at me then smiled then she walked off smiling. I turned around and a lot of cheerleaders was looking at me, I truned my head an walked off. Class my name is Mr. Denzel and I am here to welcome you all to great hill high school. Now everyone this is called stand up and say your name you can say anything you like, starting with you um destiny, I looked up when he called my name I was so scared and shy my heart even stopped beating. Um okay well I said I am 15 I am a little shy I said I like reading books I... Shut up dork said a football player laughing with his friends. I went to go sit down cause I was really filling it. Ring Ring, the bells went off an I had to switch my classes. Hey dork said one cheerleader,she walked were I was an stand in my face saying,I really don't like you I wish u was dead your a fat loser and your ugly. I walked away as she started to smile I ran to the office to call me mom. Mom I said gettin into the car why do people hate me mom am I ugly? My mom stoped the car looked at me and started to cry, baby I love you I would never say your ugly, your my daughter an I love you. She looked up and started to drive. We got home and I didn't say anything I just ran up stairs to my room. I went on my labtop and looked up how to look n beautiful then I looked up and close my computer then I went downstairs got my jacketthen ran out the door. I looked at the sigh on the door then looked at the price of paper that was in my hand I was there.