Two

"You mean to tell me that," Apson began, folding his arms. "You have to deal with two rivals at once all because of Her?!"

Joost sighed and rested his head on his arms. "Yeah..it sucks, I can do it on my own!"

Martijn snickered a little, continuing to eat his lunch. "Maybe it could finally get you away from her!"

Apson glared at Stuntje, shaking his head disappointedly. "Dude. Miss Wunder just wanted to make her dreams a reality..despite that Joost is not in the mood for that yet!"

"Sure bud..he could be ready!"

"Seriously?! Dating the two he has paired with?! Literally one is his Ex!"

"Love fixes things sometimes."

Joost sighed and watched his friends fight for what seemed to be a good bit before getting up and stretched out his arms. He should expect them to act like this because well, they had been friends since a few years back. He knew very well that Apson is good at playing the voice of reason and knew what to do in situations.

"Joost, where are you heading after work?" Stuntje smiled. "Apson and I wanted to..maybe walk around the area or go to that bar near this building. They have a restaurant!"

"Going to my car..maybe if I have to," the Dutchman thought about his words for a minute. "I'd probably have to meet up with someone."

Apson raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

"I forgot his name..I just hope it's not Aggu.."

"Oh! You mean Kaarjia?" Stuntje replied.

"Yeah..my rival..well I can talk to Aggu but I don't know about Jere.."

Stuntje and Apson glanced at each other before glancing back at the blond. The dark brunet did agreed with him. "I mean he's not bad it's just that..His brother..and..You know, Miss Wunder.."

"Oh..yeah..that." The Dutchman cringed.

"Seriously..Kaarjia needs to do something about it." Joost shook his head, shuddering to himself. It did feel weird to know that his rival's brother was being flirted by his boss, thankfully it's not with him because it was apart of their policy.

"Well..Joost, we'll see you later. Meet us there after work!" Martijn waved as the blond walked off back to his office space, ready to endure more of Miss Wunder's mundane work.

A few minutes later...

'Finally..Work is finally over.'

"Time to leave this stupid place..I'm so fucking tired.." Joost groaned as he walked to his car and got inside before stopping as he felt someone was following him.

He took a deep breath and started his car, pulling out of his parking spot and glancing into the rear view mirror before abruptly stopping as a light green car stopped behind him. "What the fuck?!" He panicked.

He put the car in parked as he was about to get out before he turned and saw his rival leaned over and scoffed at him. "You forgot me, Crazy boy."

"Jere?!" Joost clenched the wheel tightly before folding his arms. "Are you trying to kill yourself!?"

"Aw," the bleached blond laughed. "The maniac cares about me.."

"Klootzak..of course I do! I don't wanna get fired."

"Crazy boy, it's because Miss Wunder told me that you didn't meet me in her office," Käärijä teased. "Is it because I'm her favorite?"

"Jere, she doesn't tell me Jack shit. You should know that."

"Oh? Where were you at, huh?"

"In your office, duh."

"Whatta fuck?! The attitude of yours is really firing today, Joost," Jere snickered. "Are you on the Cycle?"

Joost sighed and tried to ignore him. "Are your feelings hurt, rich boy?"

The Husky Blond didn't really appreciate the sour attitude as he immediately grabbed the Dutch's suit by the tie and pulled him close to him. Chuckling softly as he glared at him.
"You're really playing with fire, Huora."

Joost scoffed. "Maybe be a better driver next time, kankerhoer."