Prologue

Alexis and Sonny walk out of the kitchen into the living room.

"She just tore into Kristina."

"Tore into her how?"

"She told her that she was responsible for her daughter's death and that her actions literally killed her it was just shocking and terrible and then Kristina went after Molly and the two of them were screaming they were just screaming until Kristina fell on the grave and everybody was hysterical."

"What was Molly thinking? She knows that which Kristina's been through. She just got out of the hospital. How's Kristina?"

Kristina comes downstairs.

"Hi, dad. What are you doing here?"

———————

"I - I keep wishing I never went over to Ava's hotel room. I was so angry and I just stormed over there without really thinking about what could go wrong and if I didn't if I would have just stayed home I could be holding my baby girl right now."

"You went over to talk to Ava. You didn't know how she was going to react. You can't blame yourself."

"Not according to Molly. Molly thinks I chose protecting you over taking care of my child that I didn't put my body first that I wasn't careful enough, that I was selfish."

Alexis turns to Kristina.

"Molly doesn't mean that. She does not mean that. She is lashing out at you. She's trying to make sense of something that doesn't make any sense because she's grieving too you're just the easiest person to blame right now."

"Molly thinks that I was going to steal her baby but she's wrong because can't you steal something that already belongs to you and I have never been more certain that that baby was mine because when they lowered her into the ground a part of me died too."

————————-

"Every time I fall asleep I dream about Adela."

Kristina tells her parents.

"You named her after my mother."

Sonny replies back to Kristina.

"Yeah, it's not like TJ and Molly would have named her but if she would have lived that's what I would have named her so she'll always be Adela to me."

"That's beautiful, thank you."

"In my dreams dad I see her and she's so beautiful and so tiny and just so sweet and I'm so full of joy and I just hold her and I'm laughing and I just kiss her sweet little face and then I wake up and I remember that Adela is gone all over again and it's just like a knife to my heart and I just feel like I can't breathe."

"Well, you have to breathe. We all have to keep breathing right."

"Yeah. That's why I'm not sleeping because when I go to sleep I get to be with her and then I wake up and I remember all over again that she's been taken away from me."

Knock on door

"Whoever that is I'll get rid of them."

Alexis says as she gets up from the couch and walks towards the door.

"Sweetheart, you're alive and soon you you're going to be living the life that you want to live."

Sonny says to Kristina.

"What on earth are you doing here?"

Alexis says to Jagger as he stands on the other side of the door.

"Sorry to intrude but I do have a few more questions for Miss Corinthos - Davis."

————————

"There's no way in hell that you are speaking to my daughter."

"Maybe I should just answer your questions. I have nothing to hide telling the truth might clear everything up."

"As your attorney I'm advising you that that's a very bad idea. As your mother I forbid it. I told you that you cannot come to my house like this without scheduling something in advance and when you do want to speak to my daughter you're going to have me present as her attorney."

Sonny looks at Jagger.

"Alexis is right. You didn't come here to speak to my daughter did you. You went to talk to me. All you got to do is ask."

"Well, I do have a few questions for you. Since your daughter seems to be unavailable."

"Come to my office tomorrow morning we'll talk."

Jagger chuckles.

"You don't get to pick the time or the place. Port Charles Grill 20 minutes and don't keep me waiting or I will come back and take Kristina into custody."

Jagger says to Sonny before he turns around and leaves the house.

"Dad, you're not going to go, right. I mean you can't he's he's just going to try and get you to say something anything to entrap yourself."

"I can deal with that."

"No, dad. Agent Cates he has it out for you."

"I know how to handle Agent Cates."

"Okay."

"I want you to just to rest."

Kristina leans into her father's embrace.