Chapter 3 ~ Eye for an Eye.

hi, Elia here^^!
Please forgive my grammatical errors, tao lang.
LEARN TO SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY!!
kung AYAW mo sa gntvrs, aba anong ginagawa mo pa dito, layas. Chariz, enjoy reading!
~WHAT'S INSIDE WATTPAD STAYS INSIDE WATTPAD

July 23,2024. 3:28 a.m
Risa's POV:

Hindi pa rin ako makatulog after everything, i was so eager to sleep earlier but now, parang ayoko nalang matulog.
Especially now that, i'm not in my own house. I'm in an another building, not the building the mayor dragged me into, a different building.
It's also filled with people working their ass off, but after all, they're nice and approachable.
The service here is good, the food what i like here.

As of now, i'm just scrolling on my laptop. Checking documents. Gusto ko nalang maging skibidi.
When suddenly, someone knocked. "Sen? Gising pa po ba kayo?" A familiar voice behind the door spoke with a soft tone.
I hesitated whether to answer or not, but, i still answered. "Yes, come in."
The door slowly opened as i kept on scrolling in my laptop, i looked over to see, Alice Guo, holding a tray of food while she closes the door with her feet. "Hindi ka pa daw po kumakain sabi ng secretary ko."

I chuckled and closed my laptop. "Nawalan ng gana kumain." I said as the mayor continues on setting up the food for me to eat. She's kind of, nice. She's kind. But there are questionable things about her, i shouldn't let myself get fool.
"I'm sorry, Sen." The mayor whispered under her breath.
"What are you sorry for?" I asked as i tilted my head.

"Sen, pasensya kung kinuha kita without your consent." She stated the obvious. Well.. maybe, i should trust her like 5% only. She's right though, i've been taken care of here very demure, very mindful, very cutesy.
I chuckled. "It's fine, rea-" I was then cut off by a knock on the door.
Alice stood up and opened the door to know who was it. "VPA, we need you in the meeting room now." A seemingly Chinese woman staff nervously said.

Alice just nodded and closed the door. "Uh, Sen..-"
"Go ahead, i'll be fine."
Alice once again nodded and left. Mukhang busy na busy ah? Parang walang patong-patong na kaso ah? Iba talaga pag spy. Ay. Joke.
I stood up to take my food and went back to my bed and started to eat. Infairness, ang sarap.
When i finished eating, i placed it on the table and finally laid down.

Nice to see you again, Agent Hashira.

TIMESKIP: 3:32 a.m
Alice's POV:

I was walking fast since they 'need' me, and when i reached the meeting room, i immediately opened the door and the employees stood up to show their respect to the Vice President, which is me.
I bowed my head and sat down at my assigned chair. "So, what's the problem?" I began as i started to read the documents.

"VPA, as of the SONA day, no one got hurt or injured. But, hindi tumitigil ang Crimson Death sa paghahanap at pagtarget kay Senator Hontiveros. If ever na you're going to return her, kakailanganin ng mga trained and professional bodyguards. Nakapalibot ang mga miyembro ng Crimson Death." My secretary stated, making me appear a frown face. What are they on about Hontiveros? Why do they even need her?!

I just nodded when suddenly, my phone rang. I took out my phone to see who it is and felt nervous upon seeing who it is. I first excused my self and decided to answer the call. "What?"
"MAMA HELP- AH!" The other line yelled as it seems to be getting punched. "Manahimik ka, Ixia!" A familiar voice yelled, my father. "D-dad?! Anong ginag-"

"Hawak ko ang anak mo, Alice. Kung ayaw mong masaktan 'to, ibigay mo samin si Hontiveros!" My father yelled on the line. I couldn't say anything, i was.. speechless.
"ANO ALIC-" I didn't let the other line finish their sentence and ended the call.
I barged in to my secretary's office. "Tighten the security of Risa Hontiveros, do not let her be taken away by someone or anyone from the Crimson Death, especially their president, my father."