Extended Summary

"I didn't mean to fall in love with you but I did"

Elizabeth Collins a waitress in a small family run coffee shop in Manchester England with big dreams but decided to stay in England to help her family even though she wasn't close to her parents, her parents divorced when she was 6 years old howev...

Elizabeth Collins a waitress in a small family run coffee shop in Manchester England with big dreams but decided to stay in England to help her family even though she wasn't close to her parents, her parents divorced when she was 6 years old however she stayed because she loved her brothers and Grandma but she had always wanted to be a writer/producer.

She always believed that her life would stay the same until one day while working a shift her celebrity crush walks into the coffee shop Peter Krause she had a crush on him since watching him in the Catch as Ben however when he sits down she acts as if she doesn't know who he is which slowly makes him fall in love her, her attitude, her smile and during his trip he falls in love with her which makes him going back so hard because she fell in love with him too.

They don't see each other for a while until she gets a new job as a producer on season 3 of the catch after it's renewed after Shonda Rhmes sees her fanfiction for the show and she's reunited with her love once again but will her life be thrown upside down in the process.