CHAP 1 (NEW GF)

It was a lovely monday, and Carson was walking in the halls trying to get to his class. From afar, he saw the hair of his best friend long, locious, black, smooth but slightly dead hair. He started to smile, thinking about how much he loved him throughout  his whole childhood he had been scared to reveal his feelings... But deep down, he was scared to show his feelings because of being judged and rejected by his one and only true love. But then, he noticed someone was... holding his hand?! He stopped in his tracks, shocked by the discovery of his best friend and a girl. When he was standing there, his friend Casey grabbed his shoulder.  

"Oh my god?! Have you seen it? Mona and William are together they look so cute together!" He had laughed.

Carsons heart pounded in his chest but not in a good way. It hurt... why did he feel this way? Wasn't he supposed to be happy for his friend, but for some reason, he couldn't be happy for him. His vision started to darken, and he felt lightheaded. But then he snapped back into reality and responded to his friend, his heart still hurting.

"Oh there dating...?" He paused. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" He wondered. "Anyso, that's cute.." He lied

**TIMESKIP TO LUNCH**

Carson was waiting at the table for William. He was very anxious his legs were shaking, and he felt very sick. Then William arrived, he saw his gorgeous black eyes, the butterflies in his stomach were unreal, he looked at his silky nice skin, and he wanted to hug him so badly.

"Yo carson!" William yelled out

I got out of my thoughts and looked at him, and smiled.

"Hey!" I laughed out

"Omg, guess what?! Guess what?!" William said excitingly

His eyes sparked as he asked me to guess what he wanted to talk about.

"What? What happened?!" I said a bit concerned.

"I have a girlfriend! You know Mona? The pretty girl that I've been liking? Maleesa got us together!" William said excitingly.

After I heard that my heart started to pound again. My eyes started to darken as I feel ill. Then in the moment I turned back to in reality.

"Omg?! Really? That's great! I'm happy for you!" I said with a fake smile on my face.

He looked at Mona as he looked at her. A hint of jealousy exploded in his veins, he didn't like the fact that him and Mona had gotten together but he couldn't do anything, his only idea was to try to convince Casey to help him persuade William to break up with her. He had to find dirt on her.