Chapter 1

Marco's POV

------------------

Its Been a few months since Star has Moved in with my family. Already there are some things i have Kept from her. Well, Not all of them are bad. The Fact that i may have a tiny crush on her, she doesn't feel the same way, so its impossible that it will effect anything. I like Jackie? Right? Why is Love so Confusing?

~Time Skip~

I woke up this morning and got ready. Star was sleeping in, as always. I slowly opened her door to check on her. i walked into her room and found her shivering, still trying to sleep. i took a blanket and i wrapped it around her. i hugged her then started walking back to my room. "M-Marco?" Star said, rubbing her eyes. "Oh sorry Star. Did I wake you up?" I said walking back into her room. "No. No.. It's ok I was gonna wake up anyway.." Star said getting up. She was about to walk to her closet when a fiery portal opened up from the ceiling. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?" I yelled running and pushing Star behind me. A small letter dropped from the portal as it closed. Star examined the letter. "Blood Moon Ball" Star said. She threw the letter under her bed and continued to her closet. "What is it?" I said putting my hand on her shoulder. "Oh it's from Tom. My EX boyfriend." Star said, rolling her eyes.
"Oh.." I said picking up the letter. I kept reading with wide eyes. "DESTROY THE WHAT NOW?!? STAR, HES GONNA DESTROY THE WORLD IF YOU DONT GO!"
I continued, handing it to her. "Well... I guess it could be fun." Star said, now looking for a dress. "But it's all ways fun here right? Woo..." I said grabbing a sombrero. "This is a different kin of fun..." Star said "don't look I'm gonna change." She continued as she pressed a button on her mirror. I moved my hat in front of my face and I took out a little bell from the letter. "Star, just remember... Guys like Tom don't Change." I said covering my face again. "Whelp. Guess there's only one way to find out." Star said coming out from behind the mirror. "What do you think?" Star asked, smiling. "you look... Amazing..." I said. She wore a pink, red and white dress, while her hair was in a bun, with a few curls perfectly framing her face. "Maybe I should go with you." I said suddenly. "You weren't invited..." Star replied, laughing a bit. She took the bell from my hands. "B-but who's gonna protect you?" I said. "I don't need protection Marco... I have magic!" She said twirling her wand. She rang the bell and a look of fear overcame in my eyes.