Chapter 1

"DAISY WAKE UP" Someone yelled from downstairs. "WHAT DO YOU WANT DARCY?" I yell back at him "You're coming to training today. Remember?" He said standing at my doorway.''Fine, i'll be ready in 10" I said as he walked away rolling his eyes.

I knew I had to go to training today but I was so not ready. I got into an Essendon hoodie and leggings, grabbed my footy boots and went downstairs to see the boys sitting at the table downstairs.

"Hey Dais," Matt said, getting up and giving me a Hug. I had known Matt since I was 9 when he and Darcy were best friends in high-school and they always had to look after me after my parents passed. I always valued being able to have relationships with people that weren't just school friends or siblings and these boys were that for me.

A few minutes later we got in the car and headed to the Hangar. We walked into the building that was like my second home and the boys went to the change rooms to see the boys and I went onto the oval with one of their footys to go and have a kick. I had always played footy, I used to play on the boys team until I was kicked off and had to wait for the girls league to start up. I went out and stood on the 50 line and kicked a few goals. I didn't hear the boys coming out when I kicked a bomb from 65 metres.

"Shit Dais, how the fuck did you kick that?" I turned around to see all the boys coming out and Matt. "I can kick a goal you know" I said back to him rolling my eyes, turning back and kicking a snap. I was always underestimated but being in a boys league and training with them I became a lot stronger then most of the girls my age. All the boys were so confused how I was kicking these but it was normal for me...

"ALRIGHT BOYS COME OVER. oh and Daisy" I heard Coach Ben Rutten yell from the middle of the oval.I walked over to the group of boys and stood next to Truck and Darcy. "Alright boys, welcome back to footy. You have all met our new players and to those players that don't know who this is, this is Daisy and she will soon be our assistant coach." He said pointing at me.

I stood there more in shock because I had no idea I was coaching but now I was randomly being told in front of the playing group. I had been working at the club behind the scenes with stats and game strategy, not even with the players. All of the boys went off into groups and started training and Truck came over..

"I know it was a bit of a shock but your housemates put you in for the new Assistant coach job and we think you would be a good fit, but for now we have you as a training coach till you turn 18" He said. "All good, thanks for telling me"

"Well you can start by just walking around and talking to some of the boys" I nodded and started walking away. I went over to the midfielders to talk to a few boys....

A/N

Hi guys. welcome to this book. It might not be the best but it will get better. Make sure to check out my other book aswell. don't be a silent reader I really love responding to comments. 

Thank you for reading