Shy/nerd crushxReader smut😉

Me and (C/N) started out hanging together at the park playing on his Nintendo switch. I still liked him so of course I tried to fit in ways to subtly flirt with him. We were playing the game and (C/N asked me, "Hey (Y/N), could you get a piece of candy out my pocket for me?" I smiled and said "sure".
My smile turned to a smirk this was my chance to finally make a move and hint subtly. I reached in his pocket and reached all the way to where the candy was, but I slipped my hand past the candy and went for his member. I felt something squishy, and then he whipped his head at me. I sat there smiling holding the lollipop saying "Here you go" and he looked like he was gonna say something, I waited a moment.

He just shook his head. I got away with it. I was having a small celebration in my head that I got away with it. He went back to his game blushing and trying to focus, and I was thinking of my next plan till I noticed he had a tent in his pants. I was thinking this is a park it could be risky if I try anything here. I looked around and thanks to it being the evening no one was there. I decide to slowly move my hand towards his pants to where his zipper is.

I unbutton his pants and he turns to me and says " what are you doing?" And I said , " helping you with your problem" he gets nervous and says " I don't need any help" and I continue to unzip his pants anyway. I reach his pants and grab his member, he looks at what I'm doing but doesn't stop me. He closes his eyes as I stroke it up and down. He breathes heavily and I'm smirking because I'm happy I finally completed the next step of my mission to take C/N's virginity.
He grabs my wrist, I look over at his face and say "what's wrong?" I said. He looks over at me and says " I feel weird"

and I realize his member is throbbing, and it's a slight shade of pink. I thought to myself he's never cummed before, he probably doesn't know what it feels like. I continue to stroke it faster as his hands is still on my wrist. He lets out breathy moans as I can feel him getting harder. And finally he cums onto the ground and on my hand. He looked amazed at the fact he could cum. I licked my hand. and he said "Don't eat it!" I laughed it was such a C/N thing to say.

Later that evening me and C/N walked to his house. I stopped to notice no one was home. I told him , " I want to teach you more C/N". He stood nervously and said " alright but don't wander come straight to my room. He locked both of his doors. He took a deep breath and sat on his bed. " ok I'm ready" he said. I walk over to him, " the first lesson is learning how to touch a woman's body". He gulped and blushed. I removed each piece of clothing slowly to tease him. I could see the tent in his pants come back. I took his hand and I knelt down, I made him touch my face, he caressed my cheek and looked at me with awe. I traced his hand down my neck to my shoulder and I stood up. I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing forward. "Kiss my neck and then trail downwards" he asked "are you sure?" I said "yes". He slowly kissed gently down my neck, I closed my eyes and rolled my head back to give him better access. I could feel my heart exploding from the rushes of adrenaline I was getting. He started to kiss down until he got into the middle of my chest, and he stopped. "Good job, next step" I grabbed his hand and placed it on my breast and put his other hand around my waist, " don't be afraid to touch me".

He groped my breast and then he went to suck on my nipple. And it was really nice and gentle. And he continued to let his hands roam my body a bit. "Alright next part of the lesson, the hardest part," no pun intended. I got up and grabbed his hand, "Touch me here" I put his finger on my slit. He gets pretty nervous but he feels it with a curiosity, " it's super soft and pretty" "thank you "I said. He continues to massage it. I was enjoying it thoroughly. "You can also put a finger inside" he slips one in and I close my eyes trying not to make a sound. And he has a nice rhythm going. I feel good until I notice him putting two fingers in I start to panic since I know I'll probably moan if I don't get him to stop. "Alright that's enough there" I laugh nervously. "did I do something wrong? " I said ," no you did something really great". " if I did why do you want me to stop?" "So I don't make to many noises what if someone hears?" He said ," there's no one here remember" I just smacked my face oh he's right. He puts his finger on my clit and asks " what's this?" I blush really hard and go silent when he starts stroking it. My knees start to feel weak since that's a sensitive spot.

"that's my sensitive spot" I struggle to moan out. He focuses on that spot and starts to trail kisses all over my body. "you're really good" he smiled and said "Really? I've never done anything like this before". I smile and close my eyes. "Now we're getting to the main part". "Having sex?" He says. I chuckle and say yes. I asked him " Which way would you like to do it?, position wise?" " I don't really know the positions" he says. I start to list them, he chooses a classic missionary. (little does he know that's my favorite). "It's very intimate" I say. He says, "I'm glad because I really like you, and I want this moment to be special with you." I just become giddy with joy. I lay down and he positions but he gives me a deep loving kiss as he enters.

I moan as he kisses me, as he slowly and passionately thrusts I can feel the heat from both of our bodies combining. I feel warm and fuzzy inside. Reality hits I'm finally making love with the guy I've always had a crush on. I put my arms around him and take in the bittersweet moments we share. We look in each other's eyes, and I could see the admiration on his face. I melt at the sight of his eyes on me, and I become wetter almost to the point of orgasm. He notices and thrusts deeper and faster thoroughly enjoying himself. I'm moaning at the top of my lungs at this point. We both cum together since I squeezed him hard. He looked down at me and said,"That was amazing, and you're so beautiful. Let's do it again. I smile happy and content with what I just heard.

"definitely, we're on our last step". He said "What's that?" "aftercare" I tell him to lay on his side. I lay right in front of him and put his arm around me. He snuggles up to me, warn out and happy. "I love this too". I smile as I close my eyes and we both drift off into sleep.