2. Silent Shadow

[THIRD POV]

Inside a living lounge, there sits 4 men under a chandelier. Two of them are seated on a chair, their legs shaking. While the face of an angel sits across on the couch all alone like a royal. His legs are crossed, one hand on a revolver. Beside him stands his personal bodyguard.

He is wearing a cool and composed expression, with slightly parted lips and a calm gaze directed towards god knows where. He has shoulder-length, wavy dark hair that partially falls over his face, adding to the edgy look. His face screams "swag". The outfit he's wearing consists of a black leather jacket with subtle detailing on the shoulders, worn over a graphic t-shirt featuring a mix of images and text. He is also wearing dark jeans with a black belt. The accessories include a simple silver necklace and a few silver rings on his index and ring finger, complementing the overall rock-inspired, casual look.

He is none other than Min Yoongi..

“I’m really sorry Mr.Min. Please show some mercy on me..” One of them speaks.

“Sorry? Huh? “ Yoongi raises an eyebrow, “Guess about the loss you’ve caused me.”

His tone is so dark and chilly that it sends chills through their vein. They shudder but try to keep it cool.

“Mr.Min, Give us a chance…We beg you..” Another spoke just now.

“Strange.. One of you is thinking about only himself and other one about both.” He tilts his head to the side, staring at their soul. He asked that in a childlike tone, but the colour from their face drops.

None of them could utter a single word, on the other hand , yoongi speaks casually, “Fine! I’ll show mercy..”

“Thanks a lot Mr.Min..”

“Let me finish first. I will show some mercy but only to one of you..”

“Mr.Min….”

“Only one of you will live…” He growls and call for his bodyguard, “Jinwoo..”

Jinwoo stands beside him silently. Yoongi signs something at him and he understands quickly. He takes a gun and tosses it in the air.

One of the accused man gets it quickly- The one who thought about himself. In a blink of eye, the gunshot rings in the air.

“Well done…” Yoongi says as the other one falls on the ground, dead. Blood pooling from his temple, “He was weak & there is no place for weakness here.”

The man’s chest filled with pride, But his proudness fades away. Fear takes place there as he saw Yoongi pointing his gun at him. Out of reflex, he does the same. He pulls the trigger but nothing happens..

“Tch! What a traitor..” Yoongi replies in disgust, “Seems like you will backstab me  if needed. And I don’t have a place for traitors.”

Jinwoo understands his assignment and shots the man in his head from the back.

“These two tried to negotiate with Kim Namjoon for more money..” Yoongi spits on their face..

“Why killing the second one?” Jinwoo asks out of curiosity .

“He tried to dance with her.. I guess that’s enough reason for me to kill him.”

Jinwoo nods in agreement.

"No one touches her... I said again.. No one.." Yoongi grits his teeth.

[NAMJOON]