ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜꜱ- ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ (ꜱᴍᴜᴛ)

"Really?" he whispered, inching closer to you. "I always knew you wouldn't be able to resist," he said, a self-satisfied grin playing on his lips as his fingers playfully danced with the buttons on his shirt.

"It's okay, darling, I got you," he said, walking closer to you.

"What are you talking about?" You inquire with a hint of nervousness in your voice.

He approached you, his breath gently brushing against your skin.

"You," he declared, firmly placing his hands against the wall behind you. "You look absolutely adorable when you are confused," he commented, gazing down at you with intense eyes.

"And you know what I'm talking about," he said as he leaned down to your ear, whispering.

His teeth grazed your earlobe, causing an electrifying sensation to spread throughout your body.

With a playful tease, you said, "Maybe I do... or maybe I need to learn."

"Oh, you are in for quite the lesson, my dear," he murmured, his gaze slowly tracing your figure.

He pressed you firmly against the wall, his body intimately close to yours.

His hands glide up your sides, sending a surge of electricity through your body.

"I am going to claim you," he murmured, his warm breath caressing your neck, his hands possessively gripping your hips.

He started planting soft kisses on your neck, slowly making his way down to your collarbone, where he playfully nibbled.

His hands firmly grasp your hips, holding you tightly against the wall.

You tilt your head back, overcome with delight.

A mischievous smile played on his lips as he pressed against your neck. "I had a feeling you'd enjoy that," he whispered, his hands gently tracing up your sides, venturing beneath your shirt.

His soft lips graze your ear, and his voice is a gentle murmur. He teasingly nibbles on your earlobe, "You are mine."

"I'm yours," you reply.

He pulls back and gazes at you, his eyes darkening.

"Repeat that," he whispered, his grip on your hips tightening.

You said the words again.

His face takes on a possessive expression as he draws you nearer, his hands firmly gripping your hips.

"Good," he murmurs, his voice filled with a quiet intensity. "You're mine, and I'm not letting you go."

You whispered, "Don't let me go."

"Never," he declares with a resolute voice.

He moves closer, his aura demanding attention and creating a sense of closeness.

His hands release your hips with care, cradling your face tenderly as he strokes your cheeks.

"I'm going to claim every inch of you," he stated, his eyes fixed on yours.

He moves closer, his breath lingering just inches from your lips.

"You are mine, my love," he whispers, his gentle breath brushing against your soft skin. "And I'm going to show you just how much... I love you."

The next moment was filled with an undeniable intensity as he leaned in, his touch tenderly guiding you closer, his lips meeting yours in a passionate union.

The kiss was filled with intense passion as his tongue delicately explored every corner of your mouth.

He firmly presses you against the wall, his strong presence keeping you in place. His hands glide down your body, tracing the curves along your sides before settling on your hips, drawing you in even closer.

"Regulus..."

He slowly withdraws from the kiss, his gaze locked onto yours. "Yes, my love," he asks, his gentle touch caressing your hips.

"I need you," you declared with intense desire. "I am yours."

When he hears your words, a mischievous grin creeps onto his face.

"You've got me," he murmurs, his hands gently finding their way back to your waist. "Every part of me belongs to you."

He leans in close, his lips gently caressing your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"Prove it."

He presses himself against you, his body intimately close to yours. "I'll prove it," he says, his voice low and possessive.

He gently presses his lips against yours, his hands delicately resting on your hips, holding them with care.

His lips gently caress your neck, leaving a tantalizing sensation in their wake.

His hands wrap around your back, keeping you close to him as he continues to passionately explore your body with his lips and teeth.

He moves in closer, his voice whispering against your ear once more. "Are you ready for me to claim you completely, darling?" He whispered, his voice low and seductive.

He pressed his lips against your neck, his teeth grazing your skin with a gentle nibble. "Because once I begin, there will be no end in sight."

The moment your lips meet, a passionate fire ignites between you. Your tongues dance in a sensual exploration, while his hands eagerly find their way to the edge of your shirt, gently pulling at the fabric.

He gently leads you to the bed, his presence looming over you, his touch firmly holding your wrists above your head.

He looks down at you, carefully scanning every detail of your figure. "You are absolutely stunning," he murmurs, his voice dripping with desire.

He gently presses his lips against your stomach, delicately caressing your skin with his tongue. His hands deftly move to the button on your jeans, effortlessly unfastening them.