Meet Me in the Pages...

If you are reading this you might be driven by curiosity, wanting to know more about other people's lives or perhaps you are just lost and need someone to reassure you that you are not alone.

Another possibility is that you know me in person and are hoping to know some of my deepest secrets . Unfortunately, I am not revealing any secrets as some things are meant to be taken to the grave .

I go by the name " Lilith" even though it is not my real name . Lilith represents fierce wisdom , mystery and independence and these are some qualities of mine. I aim to explore the unknown and embrace my own path.

To you, my dear reader, I'll be addressing you as "Echo." Why Echo? Think about it "echoes" are reflections that bounce back to us, much like karma. What we send out into the world often returns to us in some form.

As I write this, I'm on the cusp of turning 27. I've always felt a bit special, though I'm not entirely sure if those around me see it the same way.

Pink is my favorite color, and Taylor Swift is my favorite singer. I've been playing guitar since I was 9 and started learning piano a few years ago.

As a child, I was obsessed with Nintendo video games and Pokémon. When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would always say "teacher," a dream I fulfilled before moving to a new country and taking on a different role.

I grew up in a family of five and recently married my childhood best friend, who is an incredibly hardworking and kind man.

I would say I have two sisters one of them is my actual sister who is also my bestfriend and my second sister is  actually my best friend whose friendship has spanned seven years

I would say I have two sisters one of them is my actual sister who is also my bestfriend and my second sister is  actually my best friend whose friendship has spanned seven years. I'm proud to say that they have always been my rock... know everything about me, have kept my secrets safe, and have been a constant source of support and comfort.

I have light brown eyes that sparkle in the sunlight . Above them are my arched eyebrows giving me a fierce sharp look . My plump lips add such a charm and a nose that is one of a kind!

 I used to hate my nose during my teenage years as I was slimmer, and it appeared to be dominating my face, but now that I have gained some weight and a lot of  confidence, it has become one of my favorite features

I used to hate my nose during my teenage years as I was slimmer, and it appeared to be dominating my face, but now that I have gained some weight and a lot of confidence, it has become one of my favorite features.

I like to wear makeup every day , not because I feel I need it, but because I like to take time to take care of myself and feel good.

I am passionate about books and recently started a small library of 100 books at my home that I am very proud of.

 There was a time when I was only into self-development books, but currently I am more into fiction , novels and mystery

Though I don't watch TV often, when I do, I usually watch science fiction movies, as I am really into science and technology ..

And this is it for the most part ! you will get to know more about me as your read .. and all the pictures I will be attaching are real pictures of me or that I took .

Until we meet again my Echoes !!!!!