The Empire/Night Raid

3RD PERSON POV

Tatsumi: Woah I didn't see you last night!

Y/N: We're new. Name's Y/N.

Pyrrha: Pyrrha.

Gojo: *grin* Satoru Gojo~

They all introduced themselves with Todo being the most enthusiastic as the boy chuckles.

Y/N: So you been with them for a day?

Tatsumi: Yup!

Gojo: So what's this empire? What's it like?

His face falls and he turns around outside to see if anyone was listening before speaking in a low tone.

Tatsumi: The emperor is only a child, but it seems as if the whole empire is full of corruption due to the minister who controls the emperor in the shadows. Those who go against him in the slightest are killed. He's.....the reason for the heavy taxes on my village from afar.

Boa: Did you come alone?

Tatsumi: No I had two friends but we lost each other during a bandit attack. *grin* I'm not worried though, they're both tough!

Pyrrha: Why do you come here?

Tatsumi: I want to make a difference! Make money, and make a difference so my village doesn't have to suffer so much.

Y/N: Is there a Revolution going on?

Tatsumi: I don't know.....in all honesty there probably is. But I think they're hiding somewhere waiting to strike at the right time.

Mitsuri: I see.

Todo: DO YOU NEED HELP?!

Aria: YEAH!

Todo enthusiastically helps the two guards lift a massive present in the air as they stop to look in awe at his strength.

Todo: My name is Todo Aoi! Remember that!

Guard: 'He's strong!' Of course!

Later

Tatsumi: So......what are your stories?

Gojo: Hmmm.....well I'll go first. From where I'm from I'm what you call a jujutsu sorcerer?

Tatsumi: *confused* A sorcerer?

Gojo: We use something called cursed energy, a power source deriving from negative emotions. *grin* I'm the strongest user of it in the world.

Tatsumi: *awe* Really?! That means you're strong! What about you?

Everyone introduces themselves as Tatsumi gets to know all of them, surprised at a pirate captain, the strongest sorcerer, two wandering warriors, the most schizophrenic and delusional guy known to mankind, and a demon slayer as he heads outside.