suspect 💖

Oh, the plot thickens! Arjun's heart ached with a mix of betrayal and confusion as the suspicion gnawed at his thoughts, clouding the once-clear skies of their love. Luna, taken aback by the accusation, felt a surge of disbelief and hurt wash over her. How could Arjun doubt her, especially with someone as close as Kartik?

As the tension between them simmered, Luna embarked on a mission to unravel the truth and clear her name. She confronted Kartik, seeking answers to dispel the shadows of doubt cast upon her integrity. Kartik, caught in the middle of this storm, vehemently denied any wrongdoing, professing his loyalty to both Arjun and Luna.

Amidst the chaos of emotions and swirling accusations, the fragile threads of trust and love that bound Luna and Arjun hung in the balance. The once unbreakable bond now faced its most formidable test. Will they find a way to navigate through this storm of suspicion and emerge stronger together, or will the seeds of doubt sow irreparable damage in their relationship? The tale of Luna, Arjun, and the enigmatic Kartik takes a riveting turn as they confront the shadows of mistrust and betrayal.

💗his destiny जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें