New skele appears[oc canons]

Ifrit the captain of The Shadow :3

This man's lore was written by two different songs about pirates and their life being miserable I guess. That's why he seems to be a bit more written out than the others- (those songs being 'Ship In A Bottle' and 'Tale of The Shadow')

 That's why he seems to be a bit more written out than the others- (those songs being 'Ship In A Bottle' and 'Tale of The Shadow')

-Ifrit's crew was hung and killed infront of him before The Shadow stole his sight, blinding him permanently.

-Ifrit, although seemingly like a physical, solid being, his body is actually like a dark smoke, he can form different shapes with it.

-Flare and Ifrit have met, Flare and Ifrit ended up becoming friends somehow.

-His others senses have become heightened, he has really good hearing so he's sensitive to loud noises.

-this man absolutely adores sea creatures, especially manta rays.

-He's the captain of The Shadow

-The members of his crew was his Papryus, Undyne, Alphys, and a few others.

-He's very anxious when it comes to social interactions

-Will rant to you about sea creatures, ESPECIALLY manta rays, just can't get enough of the creature's.

-Can hide in people's shadows, he actually stays in Flare's shadow, most not noticing him at all actually.

-Doesn't really know any of the others like Cinna, Hypno, Jigz, Delusion, etc.

-he legit just sleeps for days on end while staying in Flare's shadow.