Rock and Rolling

This week was a big week, especially for Levi; his concert was happening today, but there was earthquake after earthquake the whole day. This was worrying; if there were more earthquakes, then Levi would have to cancel his concert. 

Levi was setting up for his concert, and since he had handed Brody backstage passes to us, we were able to see him beforehand. We all met beforehand and decided to arrive together. Walking into the building, we found the stage and found Levi crouched down with some equipment. 

"Woah," Calvin said while spinning around at the massive place. 

"This is awesome," Sarah said. 

"Pretty cool, huh," Levi said when he saw us. 

"Levi, 20,000 people are coming just to see you," I said. 

He sighed, "I know it sold out everywhere." 

"I heard people camped out here all night," Brody said, amazed. 

"All night? I saw them yesterday afternoon," I said, nudging Brody, which made Levi chuckle. 

"Yeah, I worked hard on making this world tour successful," Levi said. 

"World tour?" Preston questioned, confused. 

"How long are you going to be gone for?" Hayley asked. 

"Just 3 months but don't worry; if the Rangers need some Gold Power, I'll be there," Levi reassured, but the thing was, it was reassuring. 

"Levi!" A little voice yelled. 

"Mary, hey," Levi said, walking over to her and hugging her. 

"I didn't know he was going on a world tour for 3 months," Sarah said. 

"Did you guys know?" Hayley added. 

"I had no idea," Brody murmured. 

"Guys, we should be happy for him," I said, and the others nodded sadly. 

The building shook yet again, another earthquake. What is going on? Just then Brody's Ninjacomm went off, and we huddled, covering for him. 

"All those earthquakes are coming from a location close to you," Mick informed. 

"Really? Send us the coordinates, Mick," Brody instructed. We then unhuddled and went over to Levi, "Hey, Levi," 

"See ya, Mary," Levi dismissed as she walked away. 

"All those earthquakes aren't normal, even for California. We need to see what's causing them," Brody said. 

"Can't it wait? I need to finish setting up for the concert; can you handle it?" Levi asked as he looked around. 

"I guess we'll call you if we need anything." Brody said, Levi then walked away and Brody turned to us. "Come on guys," 

We ran out of the building and made our way to the location Mick sent to Brody; it was coming from a field outside the arena. We stopped at a hill just overlooking the arena and crouched down. 

"Levi's concert is happening over there," Preston pointed to the arena not so far away.

"And it's about to start," Hayley added. 

"Let's figure this out quickly, so we can get to the show," Calvin said. 

We split off into groups of two. Hayley and Preston, Sarah and Calvin, me and Brody. Brody and I were still low to the ground, not wanting to get detected. There was a noise up ahead, and we peered over a rock to see monsters moving moving dirt and rocks.