NANAKO'S FUTURE

"really mom?" Shinchan squeal at the idea of spending a day with his elder girl crush Nanako in the action Kamen theme festival in Kasukabe due to the launch of the new movie. "Yes, Shinnosuke, miss Nanako said that Shinobu won 2 ticket and she gifted it to you. " His eyes lighten at his mom's words. "Come on, son sleep, you have to wake up early."

"Do you want me to get something Shinchan, there is still time for the movie to get started." Nanako asked making herself comfortable in the theater seat. "Miss Nanako can I get some popcorn." "Sure you sit here let me get those." She got up and walked out of the theatre.

Before getting to the cafeteria she decided to go to washroom and came back after her business, but soon felt herself crushing in someone's arms. She could hear A lot of lady shouting and running here and there. When they were finally gone she felt herself pulled back only to find the action Kamen actor. She gasp and he bowed he apology. "I am sorry i did this to hide myself. I will buy something to make up to you"

"Miss Nanako you came?" "Look shinchan i git surprise for you." She said showing him action Kamen. His eyes glisten in joy.

They spent a whole day together having fun in fare and enjoying the day. Shinchan got tired and slept at Nanakos lap.

"He is such a cute kid." He spoke. "Yes, he is your biggest fan." Nanako replied. The locked eyes and looked at eachother he moved his face towards her. The closeness became intense. But then they could feel shinchan rubbing his eyes getting up. "I think we should leave. Here is my card." Nanako said. And left with shinchan.

After that they met again and dated for years before getting married and having a son and a daughter.

Shinchan was sulking at their marriage.