Serendipity

Pearl's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing.
I swing my hand up over the bedroom stand to silence my cellphone. As I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes I noticed that I had received a text from Violet.

Violet to Pearl:
Hi Pearlie Girl. I assume since you don't have any friends you'd be available tonight. Your sorry ass should come to the club with me tonight. Let me know if you're interested.

"Fuckin' aye" I mutter to myself. It had really caught me off guard that Violet of all people would ask me to join her tonight. Did she have feelings for me? I quickly pushed that thought aside and typed back my response.

Pearl to Violet:
Bitch! I guess I'll join you. Whores like you shouldn't go out on your own.

Violet to Pearl:
Oh fuck. I didn't think you'd really want to come...slut.

Pearl to Violet:
Are you complaining?

Violet to Pearl:
Fuck you. I'll see you later.

I quickly stood up and hopped in the shower. Thoughts about later that night kept racing through my mind. I often fantasize about things like this happening but never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect my fantasies to become reality. I always secretly had feelings for Violet but I would never put myself out there. Violet was just sheer elegance and grace. A stunning figure oozing sex appeal. But she's a bitch. But then again she is not just a bitch, she's "the bitch" as she would often remind me. I smile to myself thinking about the idiotic things Violet says. There's nothing I wanted more then to one day call Violet Chachki mine.