Caught My Attention

Amaia Reverie

pretty name, sounds like home, and feels like home to me.
at first, i didn't mind her presence. I didn't even bother to look or read her messages. She's a stranger to me, a nobody.

times goes by, and she's somehow caught my attention.
her vibe is so comfortable that i sometimes reply to her messages, I didn't even notice that i was smiling like a maniac.

i enjoy seeing her having fun. Not until she decides to move to another group or another gc, my smile faded away.

after that, i decided to follow her. i feel so gloomy without seeing her messages. the reason why I follwed her is because thinking of it that someone likes her vibe, for unknown feeling, it's making me mad.

some members ship us because i followed her, and for another unexplainable feeling... i kinda feel those little butterflies inside me.

several days, i didn't expect that we'd talk through pm.

after that, we became friends. At first, i kind of liked it because i got the chance to know her more... as a friend.

Days go by, and i enjoy her presence.
i like the way we talk, the we share problems, the joke we make, the funny fights we do, it was fun.

not until I've been looking for her presence, i don't like it when someone talks to her, flirts with her, likes her, confesses to her... i hate it.
i don't like it.

we talked a lot, we talked every day, and I love it.
I'm loving it, and i know to myself that I'm starting to have feelings for her

i woke up looking for her, her presence, her messages, the way she calls me, the way she treats me.

i love it when she shows me her weaknesses, her jolly side, maldita side, everything about her, I feel like I'm important to her. Does she feel the same way?

There's this one word that i didn't forget,
she calls me "Haven" At first, i don't know what it means. I thought it's just a sky, but she explained it to me very well that I'm her safe place and that got me.

she got me, she stole my heart, she makes me soft. amaia changed my entire being.

Yes, Hiro Haven
falls for  Amaia Reverie

forever will be falling for her
forever hers and forever her
Safe Haven