Chapter 1: Madame Lucinda's

9AM. The beeping of a bell. The sound of footsteps. Chatter, Chatter,Chatter and the welcome to Madame Lucinda's Falconry Academy, opened in 1348, training Falconers. This is the setting for our story. A student wizzes through the corridor, past the dormitories, English classrooms and the occasional first year, is a boy, with fiery red hair, Shining bright blue eyes, freckles petitioned like a constellation and a hight that would make the tallest person envious, and straight into Madame Lucinda's ''Grand library of Knowledge'', or so it was called, ''Noah Barbosa'' a voice called from behind a bookshelf, ''What do you think your doing running to my Library?'' It was Mrs Owl-hood, the stern yet Fashionable Librarian, ''I-I can explain Miss!'' Noah called back out, ''Hmm'' Mrs Owl-hood emerged from a corner of the library. '' I'll believe it when i see it'', replied Mrs Owl-hood, sternly but Noah was used to it now that he was in his 3rd year at Madame Lucinda's.   

Noah, Tall as he was, had dreamed of getting into Madame Lucinda's since he was little and his older brother Micheal was attending the Academy. Micheal and Noah where the absolute spitting image of each other, therefore resulting in most, if not all, of the teachers recognising him as Micheal's brother. Micheal was 12 years older than Noah and at University. But that didn't stop them from being Unbelievably close and overly protective of their younger sister, Julia who was five and a half years younger than Noah. Julia was annoying at times, as all sisters are, but loved her brothers the same and they loved her just as much.

Now Noah was at Madame Lucinda's he wanted to tell His siter everything About the academy, for instance, one afternoon during summer after his first year At Madame Lucinda's Noah and Julia where talking about the houses there where...

''Noah?'' Julia said, ''yeah, whats up?'' Noah Replied ''Are there houses at Madame Lucinda's? What are they called? and What colour are they?'' Julia asked excitedly, ''well, there are four houses at the academy, falcons whose colors Are peach and grey, Vultures whose colors are red and Black, Eagles whose colors are Brown and green and finally hawks whose colors are orange and burgundy orange.'' Explained Noah, '' How do you know what house your in?'' Inquired Julia, '' Four weeks before summer ends you do an exam to determine if you get a place in in the academy, the next week you'll get a letter delivered telling you if you've gotten in or not, than two weeks after the first exam you do you'll do one that determines you're house, which you'll find out on your first day.'' informed Noah. '' On your first day!?, How'd you wait so long without dying??'' Julia Yelled in disbelief, '' I know, it wasn't easy, but i'm glad to be in Eagles house, I'm proud of my house and i'm sure when your at Madame Lucinda's you'll be too.'' Replied Noah, starring into the distance.

End of Chapter One: Madame Lucinda's