018

Jude:

Shit, what have I done.

I don't know what's wrong with me she didn't even do anything today and I went off at her. I just don't know what happens to me when I'm around her, like one minute I can't stand her then the next I find myself liking being around her and I like seeing her with my family, what's wrong with me I hate her. I ring my manager to tell her what Elena said and I got a big telling off which I guess I deserved. She tells me she's going to ring me Elena and get her to come back to the arrangement hopefully she does I mean not cause I want to see her or anything just for the arrangement.

My parents are back and so is Jobe,

"Where's Elena gone" my mum asks, I pause not knowing what to say I decide to say some of the truth.

"We got into a bit of an argument so she left and I'm not sure if she's going to join us in Madrid" I say. All there faces drop and look all sad. Great.

"What did you do" Jobe immediately says, I roll my eyes.

"Why do you automatically assume I did something" I say they all give me a look.

"Cause your you, and Elena is a sweetheart" my mum says, if only she knew what she was really like.

"I know I messed up" I say.

"Well you better fix whatever you did, but I'm sure she will come" my dad says, I hope he's right.  I also need to sort myself out, we don't like each other I keep reminding myself.

Elena:

It's the next day, Jude has been spamming my phone.

Satan's child

elena I'm sorry I was out of line.

I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday but I'm sorry

Please forgive me

my family really want you to join us

especially mum she was so excited for you to come, plz don't not come cause of me

Elenaaaaa

Hello

I'm sorry

I know your seeing these

Please just reply so I know your good

Here's the flight details you need Incase you decide to come I hope you do.

Seen.

I stop myself from replying cause I don't owe him anything.

Jude's manager is ringing me.

"Hi aisha how are you" I say

"Hi Elena, I'm sorry about Jude's behaviour he can be difficult but please don't back out now you guys were really helping each other's reputation" she says.

"I know but I can't deal with him anymore he's so rude and difficult" I say she sighs.

"I know and I'm really sorry I know this must not be easy but just till the end of the year then you never have to see him again, your really helping his reputation and I know he feels comfortable with you just please think about it" she says.