𝟎𝟎. ❛ 𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙸𝚄𝙼 ❜

✸ ·

✸ · . ˚ 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ┊🤍
☆ ❛ 𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙸𝚄𝙼 ❜ ☆
━━ ❪ 𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝟒𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞𝟑 ❫

 ˚ 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ┊🤍☆ ❛ 𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙸𝚄𝙼 ❜ ☆━━ ❪ 𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝟒𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞𝟑 ❫

────── ₊˚•. ♡ ₊˚•. ──────

LUNAR

I FELT NOTHING BUT THE ICY FLOOR AGAINST MYSELF. A body of pure white surrounded me, no matter where I looked it was like I was covered in a blanket made of the finest and most whitest shade of snow.

Standing up felt like an eternity of pain. My legs were my needles and the ground was my fabric. I walked around and around in circles, having no idea where this is. Seriously, who brought me here? And why am I here?

I stood there in a deep state of confusion, until there was a thud. It was faint, and abrupt. But it was something nonetheless, something I'm willing to look for. Anything to get back home.

Like a lost child in the woods I paced around this alluring place, turning my head to each spacious white wall in front of me. Only to find nothing. Nothing except the endless abyss that was this room. No matter where I ran or where I turned, I'm still here. The room is never going to end.

I tried to feel the wall against my hand, except I couldn't. My hand fell, there was nothing to feel because nothing was there. That's when the realization hit me.

I could run a hundred miles and I'd be right back where I started. The isolation took hold of me with no regrets.

Until the thud happened again.
I thought nothing of it, until again.
Then again.

The faintly quiet commotion just repeated over and over again. Each one happened after I took another quickly paced step. It was an endless feeling of being taunted by someone that isn't even there.

Something cracked inside of me, no it wasn't a bone but I felt the sudden sensational urge to find whatever is causing that noise. So I ran.

I ran as fast as I could, rushing through the room. The ominous sounds only getting louder and louder. So loud that I shuddered and gripped my ears to block the everlasting uproar but it didn't work. I could still hear it. Getting sickeningly louder.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore, I stopped running. I looked up, expecting something innocent to come from this pandemonium. But it was anything but innocent.

Blood.

A splatter of blood stretched out on the previously purely white surface right in front of me. The deep dark red clashed with the solid white surface. My hands flew to my mouth and I let out a shocking gasp. A gasp that was etching close to a hearty scream.

I stared at the splash of liquid blood, not wanting to look around any further. But it just couldn't be that simple. I peered into the white abyss, only it wasn't white anymore. The once angelic but empty feeling of this place became a terror.

Pools of blood spread across the floor. I stepped far enough for it to not touch me. Finally, I took a chance with destiny and I looked up straight ahead.

Bodies is what I saw. Piles and piles of bodies of women, men, girls. So many teenage girls.

Their bodies sliced open. That sounds sadistic. But sadism isn't even one way to put it. Seeing their faces was the most terrifying shock I have ever felt in my sixteen years of living.

They all looked sad. Depressed. None of them wanted to end up this way. This was utter madness. Seeing the injustice plastered in each one of these strangers' faces was more than a crime than I'll ever get to see.

I step back, what the hell is going on?

A large, dark, fiery shadow loomed over the pile of blood and flesh. I gape at the sight of this strange shadow of a person. They were turned the other way, I couldn't see their face and I honestly don't think I want to. Because whatever or whoever this is, meeting them is an undoable fate.

A knife, dripping with the same red carnage that was flowing on the ground was being carried by this grotesque creature.

As I looked in horror, the creature slowly but surely started turning its head. Their face coming closer into focus.

Who could this be? Who was so vile and corrupt to murderously kill all these people? Seeing this makes me want to throw up. Whatever I do, do not look at this person's face. Do not look. Please do not look. If I do, I'm gonna regret it.

Before this immoral creature's face could be revealed, I squeezed my eyes shut. Blocking out any sight of this thing. Any sight of the decaying corpses. Any sight of that rotting blood.

Then I woke up.

𝟏𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝟒𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄𝟑 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ━━━

𝟏𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝟒𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄𝟑
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ━━━

HIII its been a long time. In fact it's been like two whole years??? Basically I started this book back in 2021 (Or was it 2020? I don't really remember), but this book was literally my first ever book ever. I had never written a concise story like this before, EVER. And obviously, it was kind of a dumpster fire. I was an actual child when I started this so yk, the writing was trash.

I'm now older, my writing's gotten a lot better. And I honestly missed this fanfic a lot. Don't get me wrong, it was complete garbage, but I had a lot of fun. Plus I go through this phase where I get really into yhs and then stop thinking about it for a year. I'm back thinking about an almost decade old minecraft series and I decided to rewrite this entire book.

I'm probably not gonna be able to update it frequently but that's fine because I'd much perfer going at my own pace than whatever the hell I was doing before. (Like seriously, I'd write a chapter within an hour every week, yeah it was fast but that was one of the few reasons my writing sucked so bad).

SO here we are. The prolouge of my rewrite. Hope you enjoyed!!