2.

NAYLA

NAYLA

The man sitting in front of me was speaking something, but my attention was on the man sitting at the table behind ours.He was the same man from earlier,

was it a coincidence that he sat at the table right behind us?

As I gazed across the room, my eyes locked onto him. He was ordering from the waiter, oblivious to my scrutiny.

I took in the details: black pants, light blue shirt tucked neatly into his waist, and a sleek watch adorning his wrist. His hair, mussed and falling across his forehead, added to his allure. Our eyes met, and I swiftly looked away, my heart skipping a beat.

I focused on the woman sitting with him, her black bodycon dress and elegant legs captivating. Was she his girlfriend or fiancée? The absence of a ring on his finger hinted at the former.

Just then, Luca's voice cut through my reverie. "Are you even listening to me?" he asked, tapping his fingers on the table.I looked at him and said,

"oh yes i was".i lied cuz the man behind luca seemed much more interesting to me but i cant let luca know that.

The waiter came to take our orders.After giving my order i looked behind luca just to see that the man whom i was admiring was looking at me.

We made eye contact and again everything around me blurred.

Meanwhile, luca grabbed my hand which was resting on the table and started caressing it with his thumb.I glanced at luca for a second and again looked behind him to see that man's gaze was on my hand which was being held by luca.

He looked at me and i saw how his grey orbs turned dark.But why?

i turned my attention towards luca who said "what is your favourite colour babygirl?" wait babygirl? 

eww dude,couldn't he say something else.

Anyways,i again glanced behind him to see that man already looking at me.i looked deep in his eyes and replied "grey".

that man slightly raised his eyebrows, gave me a sly smile and then looked at the girl sitting in front of him. i wondered if he could hear what i said? cuz the distance between our table was slightly less

"nice choice,your wedding gown can be grey.Oh babygirl i can't wait to see you in wedding gown".

luca said,wait wedding gown?he can't wait? oh god how highly this guy imagines i am thinking to not meet him again and here he can't wait to see me in a wedding gown.

My thoughts came to a halt as the waiter came, bringing our food.

While eating i kept taking glance at the man behind luca and i saw how he was also looking at me.I finished eating while luca was still eating. I looked behind luca to see that man was talking to the girl sitting in front of him.