caught

Y/ns pov

Enid and I are currently painting each other's nails because we got bored and skipped class.

"Oh and I think Xavier has a crush on Wednesday" Enid looked up from my nails and I nodded "I've seen the way he looks at her, he definitely does". We finished our nails and decided to watch a movie.

Enid had her arms wrapped around me and my head was on her chest. The movie was a romantic comedy, something Enid has been wanting to watch.

I've glanced up at Enid a few times before and her eyes had been on the movie.

I felt her slightly pull me closer and I looked up at her to see her already looking at me. "Hi" i muttered "hi" she smiled softly and she cupped the side of my face.

I scooted closer and leaned into her touch. She smiled softly and I watched as she glanced at my lips. I felt my face heat up and she laughed a bit "you're red" she pulled me closer so our faces were only an inch apart "no I'm not" I muttered and she ran her thumb over my bottom lip "you are" "shut up and kiss me already" I muttered and she smiled.

She finally kissed me and obviously I kissed her back. She pulled back after a few seconds and I looked at her and smiled a bit "can I kiss you again?" Enid muttered and I nodded "obviously" she kissed me again.

The kiss quickly got heated, I moved to get closer and she sat up and pulled me onto her lap. She broke the kiss and wrapped her arms around my waist "is this okay?" She whispered and I nodded "words, baby" she whispered softly and moved my hair away from my neck and placed a kiss on my cheek "yes, love. This is perfect" I whispered and I felt her smile against my skin before she began placing small kisses on my neck.

I felt my breath pick up speed and Enid moved her hand to my shirt and gently tugged. I nodded a bit and she pulled back and lifted my shirt over my head "fuck" she muttered and placed her hands on my hips and pulled me closer.

I tugged at her shirt a bit and she lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it. I kissed her deeply and she kissed me back. She ran her hand up and down my side. I gripped onto her shirt as she kissed down my jaw to my neck. She gently bit down on my skin and I gasped softly.

"Enid, have you seen y-" Wednesday voice rang through the room and Enid and I looked at her and Enid pulled the blanket over me "uh" I muttered "so you two together now?" Was all Wednesday said "yes we are" Enid wrapped her arms around me "good" and Wednesday walked out the room.

I looked at Enid and we laughed a bit "we should get to our next class, baby" I nodded in agreement and got up. I grabbed my shirt and put it on, Enid doing the same.

Enid placed one more kiss on my lips and we were off to class.