Chapter 11

Hayes POV

I watch as Alyssa slowly drifts to sleep and I smile to myself. Gosh I love her so much. I can't wait to start my life with her. Just watching her with Sky I can already tell she'll make an amazing mother and an amazing wife. I know she's afraid of becoming a horrible mom but i want to prove to her that she'll be an amazing one, even if we're not having kids yet.

A nurse comes in about 30 minutes later to give Sky some medicine so she has to wake both of them up. When Alyssa gets up she rubs her eyes and then walks over to sit by me.

"How long do you think she's gonna be in here" She asks.

"My mom said she should be able to come home tonight or tomorrow. My parents are going back on vacation right now they just wanted to make sure that she wasn't severely hurt and they signed some papers saying we could take her home." I say rubbing my face. I hate how my parents came for not even a day and they just left, while they're 9 year old daughter is in the hospital.

Alyssa stays silent and just nods.

"May I speak to you two outside?" The nurse asks and we nod then step outside.

"Ok, so Skylynn will be able to go home in a little bit. Just make sure she lays down all day and put ice on her forehead, " She hands Alyssa a box of bandages, " Change the band- aid every night, and I think that's it. Mr. Grier if you and your girlfriend would come with me to fill out some paper work that your parents left and another nurse will be here in a minute to get Skylynn and bring her downstairs to meet us."

Me and Alyssa follow her downstairs where we fill out the papers and a few minutes later they bring sky out and we take her to the car.

"Sky when we get home we're gonna lay you down on the couch and you need to rest for the rest of the day." Hayes says and Sky nods.

The rest of the drive is silent seeing as nobody wants to talk about what happened.

When we pull into the drive way Hayes finally speaks.

"Alyssa, can you open the door and I'll get Sky?" He asks as he turns off the car and gets out. I get out as well and run up to the door, quickly unlocking it. Seconds later Hayes walks up with Sky laying in his arms. I follow them inside and go into the kitchen to get an ice pack. After grabbing one and wrapping it in a towel I walk into the living room and Hayes is sitting on the couch next to Sky. He leans down and kisses her right on the stitches. (A/N: "And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches" sorry I just had to. Continue!)
"There, does it feel better now?" He asks and Sky giggles.

"A little bit" She nods.

"What if I kiss it more?" He says and continues to kiss her all over her face as she giggles.

"Hayesss stopp" She giggles and he finally stops.

Once he stops he looks up and i hand him the ice pack.

"Ok Sky, keep this on your head and rest. Then by next week it'll be all better." Hayes says smiling at her.

------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) 

Hey guys, so this kind of stopped a little earlier than I was hoping for but I just don't have any motivation to continue this story. I know some of you really like this story but i just don't think I can continue this. I'm not gonna delete the story because there might be times when I feel like writing so if I ever do I'll probably come on and write a little bit. I love you guys and thank you for always believing in my story😚❤️