My Better Half

My Better Half

Another boring day for me. I've been spending my whole day staring at the TV, listening to some of JB's songs, tweeting and posting photos and a lot more. Sometimes I thought of, what can I do to change my day? I mean to change my daily routine.

I've been sick and tired of this. I want something new. I'm a seventeen year old girl who wants some adventure.

So I decided to come with my aunt in Atlanta where her family lives. I'll be staying there for two months, I think. Until the Summer was finally over.

It takes almost an hour to leave Los Angeles and flew to Atlanta. I've got two bags with me. I also brought my guitar.

I love music and I wrote my own composition. In fact, I already have two.

When we reached my auntie's house. I went upstairs and checked my room. Well, it's big enough for me. I fixed my things and took a bath.

"Auntie, Im going out. Just wondering around! See yah." I said then left the house.

Then I started walking through the streets. I noticed that there are more houses than before. I've been here twice. When my cousin got married and when my grandpa passed away.

I sat in one of the seesaws there and looked up in the sky. The sun was setting now and I found it beautiful. Really beautiful.

Minutes later, I heard a music playing. Someone singing. Then I search where it came from. I saw a group of teenagers like me. Gracefully dancing and singing under the old bark tree. I saw 2 girls and 2 guys.

"Hey!" Said the cute guy. He walked towards me smiling. I catch my breath away.

"Uhm Hi!" Said I while brushing my hair with fingers. Suddenly, I feel so concious about myself.

Gosh! There's only few guys who smile and greet me. I feel so special now. Haha!

"I bet you're new here. By the way.." He paused and call for his friends.

"This is Hannah.." Referring to the tall short-haired girl.

"Emily.." The cute girl with long blonde hair, that was now smiling at me. I smiled back :)

"Josh, my brother." Josh was also cute. He winked at me.

"And Im Matty" He extended his hands for a handshake. I laughed and accepted it.

"Jazznyl." I said. Matty was far cuter than his brother Josh. I like his blue eyes seriously.

"So, why don't you join us with our music video? I think it's gonna be more fun."

"Sure!" We went back to the place where I first saw them. They played the song and we dance through it. It was such an amazing experience for me. I met new friends!

Days had passed and we hang out often. They tour me around the village and I discover a lot about each one of them.

"Jazz, do you mind if I call you that?" Emily asked one day while we're eating ice pops.

"No. You're a great dancer Emily. I wish I could dance like you." I said.

"I can teach you how to dance. I really like it."

"Really?" I hugged her tight and thanked her for this wonderful offer.