Reminiscing

Yun-woo pov

9:27 p.m. (for them lol)

I've been feeling like shit lately and Na-Hun being overly clingy isn't really helping with this shitty week I've had so far. So, after long and careful consideration, I've decide to ignore him the best I can and have some "me time".

As I walk through the door, I can see... that guy.. and Na-Hun arguing over something. That weirdo, as always, has a creepy and artificial looking smile on his face (yes he can get mad, I've seen him frown many times before—scared me shitless). I wince slightly, why the fuck do I gotta come home to this ughhhhhh.

I walk quickly towards my room because I haven't even set foot inside my apartment and I've already lost my sanity. 

As I enter my room, I throw my bag onto my desk chair and kick off my shoes as I look for a more comfortable outfit than the one I already have on because I am NOT laying down wearing this uncomfortable ass outfit.

I eventually pick out a random long sleeve shirt and some comfy sweatpants. As I finish changing, I can hear the arguing from outside stop as Na-Hun says with a grunt, "whatever.. I'm going to find something better to do...". I don't really know whether or not they have noticed that I have come home but to be honest, I think it would be better if he didn't know, so I could take a break from hearing him constantly tell me how handsome I am or how sweet and cute I am (I'm neither...).

I get up and dig through my backpack and grab my cigarettes and lighter. I also remember that I have like a half-finished bottle of vodka in my mini-fridge that I keep in my room. I wanted to get as fucked up as I possibly can because I want to wake up and remember nothing, just feel pain and leave it like that and go on with my soon-to-be shitty Sunday.

Okay, admittedly, I am a bit self-destructive, but look, I need to do this. I haven't had a fix like this in ages and I've dealt with so much this week that anything to escape this prison.

I walk over to my rooms balcony. This place holds some of the best and worst memories I've experienced. But whatever, that doesn't really matter now, does it? I take out one cigarette out of the box and place it between my fingers as I put the box down on a tiny little steel table I have out here. As I bring the cigarette up to my lips, I grab my lighter and flick it 3 time when it finally decides to work and hold it up to the thin stick between my lips. As the flame comes in contact with the cig, I can see the end of it burn a little and so, I put the lighter in my pocket. I inhale deeply and blow out a big puff of smoke into the beautiful night sky.

As I'm there, blowing out some smoke from the little pale stick that perpetually damages my lung, one after another, my mind starts to de-clutter, but one thing stays in the remnants of my mind. 

Na-Hun.

I don't know why I think about him so much, I don't even like him!! He's like a parasite, taking over my mind in every little thought I have. It's pestering, HE'S pestering. Yet, there's this..feeling that overcomes me every time I think of him. 

He's smart, kind, sweet, somewhat gentle (dare I say), cute, caring, thoughtful, handsome, strong- WAIT, WHY THE FUCK AM I THINKING ALL OF THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET OUT OF MY HEADDDD!!!!

I feel my face get hot with every moment I think about them. 

...why am I like this.

Ughhh, this man is getting to me wayyy too easily.

I reach for the bottle of vodka I have on the petite (hehe, petite is such a funny lil' word to me :333) steel table. I take the top off and chug the spicy water vigorously.