Chapter 1

Before chapter 1 starts please read this disclaimer: 

I typically write boyxboy stories, but I wanted to change things around and do something different all the way around. This is a story based on the paranormal, so please be aware there will be some "what the fuck" moments and language and possible gore/violence. You have been warned, so if you continue to read and then hate on it.. Just know you will receive a commented reply by me on how dumb you are for reading even after you read this disclaimer.. For the ones who will enjoy this, I appreciate your support.

_____________________________________

*Hana PoV*

I was sitting at my desk on my computer. "What is on my agenda?" I spoke to no one but myself. I scrolled through my emails. My eyes dancing upon the emails I have received in two days' time. When one email stuck out. I clicked on it and began reading the email. "I live in a two-story house that was built in the 1920s. Reports of noises have been circulating," I trailed off as I read about instances where they claimed to have been touched and their family members had been possessed. I clicked on the reply button and said I'll be down tomorrow afternoon to get setup and then do my two night investigation.

I went to my equipment and began to pack them up and set them by my back door. I was very meticulous with my stuff, even as a psychic medium. I still wanna document some activity. I do get paid by the churches when I call them in, otherwise the clients pay me for the investigation. It is not expensive, because I know people can't afford it sometimes. I ate dinner and showered. I know my morning is gonna be busy.

The next day officially came. I texted the client as I set out for her house. "I will be there in five hours. Please have your family and any pictures that are throughout the home covered or removed.. Please have you and your family at a hotel or family members.. I work better without knowing y'all til after.." I set my phone down as I drove off following the directions from my GPS. My cameras and EVP recorder were in the trunk of my car. My phone started ringing as I looked down and it was a priest. I answered, "Yes, father?" I asked as I turned down a road.

"I heard you were going to a job. Please be careful. Your gift is special and can be very dangerous.. I will send a prayer for you." He said as I cleared my throat with the thought that he was worried. "Thanks Father, I will be careful. It shouldn't be a troublesome case," I mentioned, as I didn't get much detail about the location. "Still, it can be very dangerous.." the priest said, concerned for my wellbeing. In a dismissive tone, I said, "I know." I told him I had to go. I pulled up at the house. The atmosphere was already tense. I stepped outside as I looked around the property.

"This is dark," I mumbled to myself as I could feel the way this house is, it was quite unsettling. I already felt watched. Death has happened here, that is for certain. I grabbed my cameras and made to work with setting them up in the hotspots of the house. "I would like to make my presences known," I said as I had all the cameras running and as I stood in front of one. "My name is Hana. I am a psychic medium. I can see and talk to the dead.. During: I am currently conducting a two night investigation of this house. So, if there is anyone in this house, I wanted to let you know you can show yourself and speak." I said, loud enough to carry through the house.

With the way the house feels and the cold air that keeps the house with this chilling atmosphere, it will be one long night. I started my investigation in the living room, when I saw something dart from one corner and out of the living room. "Don't be scared," I reassured, having seen something dart from one corner and out of the living room. "Come back and talk to me," I called out to it. I was already getting a sense. There are some spirits that are being trapped here and held against their will. "It is not safe here.. There is a dark presence.. Evil," I hear a faint voice speak out. "Who is it?" I asked "who are you?" I attempted to follow the voice, but they seem too frightened to reveal themselves completely to me.

There was something brewing. All the smaller spirits kept mentioning something bigger, bad, and powerful. I could tell they were being held and controlled. I couldn't see what evil entity was controlling them. It is like the evil spirit hasn't warmed up to me. It was four AM, and I barely got a glimpse of the spirits. "I have one more night, so please make your presence known. I would like to see this evil entity." I mentioned as I changed out the batteries in my cameras, as I go to the guest room.

"Last chance before I nap to tell me who you are that is controlling the spirits in this house, otherwise I will get a bit more provoking on my last night here." I announced, making my intentions clear. As I waited and all I got was footsteps and a knocking sound.