Chapter 1

-/Flashback/-
"Dad, please no!" I yelled as I was crying. My dad started punching her repeatedly as my mother sat there watching.
-/End of flashback/-
Oh! I'm Delaney Grace and I'm 11 years old. I just moved to South Carolina. We were on our way to the mall for back to school clothes. I sat in the front seat with my mom and she was telling me that she would drop me off and that I had to be done in 3 hours. As we got there I got out and she handed me $300, I mean they have a lot of money to be child abusers! It was really hot but I have to wear long sleeves and pants everywhere so people don't see my bruises and cuts from my parents. I walked through the doors into Hollister and I pulled out a black crop top that said "reckless" and white high waisted shorts. Everyone is surprised that I shop at teenager stores but I'm a lot more mature for my age and larger I guess you could say. I went into the changing rooms and after I had pulled off my shirt I stared at my bruises, wondering if I should tell someone. But then I decided not to because they might hurt me even more if I told anyone. So I pulled on the black crop top and it fit perfectly. I pulled it off and put on my long sleeve shirt back on. Then I tried on the shorts and they fit fine, so I came out of the dressing room and payed for the outfit.
-/3 hours later /-
My mom came and picked me up in the cafe and I sadly got up and went into the car. Once I got in, she slapped me and I cried but she said "Shut up! No one cares!" I sat there quietly every once in a while a sniffle.
----------------------------------------------a/n okay so this is a teen fiction sort of idk.. but yeah, I hope y'all like this so far!💓☺️