Chapter 4

Cade pov
I felt horrible for her, she seemed like an amazing girl. She was gorgeous, kind, loving, funny, I swear the list could go on! She started crying and I hugged her. I told her "Hey! It's okay, you can stay with me for now if you want?" She nodded her head and he went to my house. When I walked in, my mother and father had puzzled looks on their face, they looked over at Delaney and said "Hi, Delaney!" She waved and looked over at me. I started explaining everything that had happened that morning and they said "Yeah! Of course, she can stay in the guest bedroom." Delaney replied happily "Thank you so much!" "No problem, but you guys might not want to go to school after all this." answered my dad with a weird face. As me and Delaney walked outside she stopped me and said "Can I tell you something? Like really secret?" "Yeah of course! What is it?" I asked her. "Well.. um.. my parents, they abused me.." She showed her bruises and I stood their speechless. I hugged her and she just cried while I was still hugging her. "Your the only person who knows about it so please don't tell anyone." She said.
Delaneys pov
I swear he's the most amazing boy I have ever met! I feel like I can tell him anything and now that he knows about my parents I feel a lot more comfortable around him. As I backed out of the hug he asked if I wanted to go get icecream and I said "Yeah!" So we both got onto his bike and he said "Just to tell you, I think I might just like you.." I blushed and said back to him "I might just have a crush on you too." We got off his bike and walked in holding hands. We got lots of stares but it was so much fun. I ordered cookies and cream when he got chocolate. He ate some of mine and I laughed. As we threw away our trash he took a picture of us together and posted it on Instagram. While we walked through the doors there, the cops stood staring at us. We were speechless, Cade yelled "Run!" and we got onto his bike and rode back to his house. I said hi to his parents and we went into the extra bedroom so he could show me where I could put everything. I said "Thanks." He shrugged and walked back to his room. Right after he left his mom came in. She sat on the bed and said "Do you like Cade?" I blushed and she laughed. "It's okay if you do, I was wondering because you blush a lot when your around him." I laughed and said "Yeah.. He knows, he told me he liked me and I was speechless at the thought of that." She smiled and handed me a box, she said "Here. It's a phone, just in case you ever need anything you can call us and all that." I hugged her and said "Thank you so much!" She walked out and I opened it. It was a iPhone 6! I turned it on and got it all set up, I got an Instagram and I got my number so people could text and call me. I was so excited!
----------------------------------------------really long chapter sorryyyy😩 but I'm having sooooo much fun writing this story and yeah.. my only ig is @morganhulsey