chapter 21

They reached the salon.

He opened the door for them.

They entered the salon,alim was standing there to greet darshan.

Alim: heyy buddy nice to see you!!

Darshan: yeah!!same here.

Alim : so what you want to do with your look this time?

Darshan: I need just a fresh look that I can carry through out the promotional campaign.
And here is my co-star too.her name is..

Alim : siddhi right!! I know I ve heard her voice is so good.

Darshan: yeah!!

Alim : so siddhi what do you want with your look

Siddhi: not so fancy not so simple a one which can suits me well and enhance my looks.

Alim: great!!have a seat both of you we will get prepared until.

Darshan: yup

Alim: anything to snack or drink??

Darshan: aree nahi alim bhai just came right from home!!

Alim: ohkay then siddhi be comfortable.

Siddhi: yeah .

shivani: broo i cant believe we are at alim hakim's salon itself!

siddhi: me too babes.

they both whispered in between.

Darshan:let me know also whats the joke.

Siddhi : it wasnt a joke darsh.

Darshan: so what was it sid?

shivani : nothing special its just a normal talk mr raval.

Darshan: thats ohk i was just kidding.

alim hakim transformed siddhi's look totally . she is looking damn cool

he transformed darshan's hairstyle too. after getting ready they headed towards the set.

In car,

siddhi:you are looking so good darshan this hairstyle suits you!

Darshan: thank you so much even you are looking beautiful too.The hair colour suits you well.

siddhi : thank you so much darshan,this is the first time ,I tried a color on my hair.

Darshan : and its looking cool.

siddhi : yeah

shivani : how much time it will take us to reach there?

Darshan : just five to eight minutes shivani.

shivani: ohkay.

they reached the sets in the vanity.met kapil and team after that shivani went in the audience section.

The show already started , Krishna and kiku is doing the starting act.audience is enjoying well,

and finally kapil entered with his comic character,he and the remaining all did amaizing start to the show.

after that he started introducing todays guest,Aaj ke hamare guest kafi famous personality hai teenagers me young logo me in every age group aur inhe invite karne ke liye aksar hume kai messages aate rehte hai aur finally aaj wo show me aaye hai .unki ladkiyon me kafi fanfollowing bhi hai ,so zordar talliyon se swagat karte hai hum aaj ke guest ka,Mr Darshan raval.

Darshan : thank you , thank you so much for having me here i am really happy for being here.

kapil : aur inke saath humse aur ek guest aaj judne wali hai,its her debut song aap me se kafi logo ne gana sun liya hoga aur inki awaj  bhi aapne sun hi li hogi kafi pyaari aur surili awaj hai inki,aaj hum aapse milana chahte one an only Siddhi kulkarni se,have round of applouse guys!!

Siddhi:thank you so much kapil , ofcourse its like a dream come true for me!!thank you for having me.

Siddhi and Darshan met archana greeted her and took their seats .

kapil started interacting with them both,pehle to mai siddhi se puchna chahunga hamare show me aake aapko kaisa lag raha hai darshan to isse pehle bhi yaha a chuke hai.

siddhi: mujhe to abhi bhi sapne jaisa lag raha hai ki mai aaj yaha baith ke aapke saath baatein kar rahi hu really happy to be here.

kapil replied ye sunke hume bhi bohot khushi hui . accha to aapko ye gana kaise mila ?

Siddhi: ek compitition through i was selected for music mixing and engineering but i ended up becoming female lead for the song.

Archana : ohh wow that is soo interesting ,haina kapil.

kapil : han ek bohot acchi oportunity aapko mil gai.

Siddhi: han bilkul.

kapil asked darshan,toh darshan aapko kaise laga siddhi ke saath kam karke ?

Darshan : ofcourse it was amazing because, when i first met her in a flight the same day i met her for the joining I never thought that this girl made the masterpiece i was listening to the day before. And she told me that she is following me  since the first reality show when I got introduced to everyone I felt fortunate that I am having such a talented bunch of people who are following me. So yeah the experience was pretty cool mujhe bohot maja aaya siddhi ke saath kam karke and looking forward for more projects with her.

Kapil : acha to aap siddhi se pehle hi mil chuke the gaane me kam karne se pehle?

Darshan : yes.

Siddhi : I met him as a fan. bohot saalo se follow kar rahi thi and always wanted to meet him, and that day was the day for me . and I am so happy that I had such an amazing  fan moment .

kapil : siddhi ki to chandi hi chandi ho gayi E-positive valo ne fan se direct costar bana diya naushad bhai ne bana di jodi kyu hai na.

( naushad laughing in the front row of audience including all the audience every body was laughing)

kapil : hum apko batana chahate hai aaj hamare saath yaha naushad bhai bhi maujud hai jinki yaha baat ho rahi haii ,ye bas thode sharmile hai isliye audience me baithe hai aaj to kaise laga naushad bhai aapko hamare show me aake aapko .

naushad sir : ofcourse bohot acha lag raha hai coz every indian likes your show everyone  wants to be here , and i am so happy that today i am sitting here .

kapil : thats so sweet of you bhai.

and with some comedy punches and lots of talks the show ended . after the shoot ended kapil met both siddhi and darshan.

Siddhi : so happy that i got the chance to shoot with you all ,felt like dream come true moment.

kapil : you are such a amaizing artist even a human be the same .

siddhi : yeah.

shivani also met kapil and then after they all were so tired sitting in darshans car,

Darshan : maza toh aaya but i am tired too,right now.

siddhi : yeah same .

Darshan : I think kuch khake chalte hai , then I will drop you to the house too.

Siddhi was busy chatting on phone so she didnt heard it.

shivani: sid darshan is saying something .

siddhi : kya hua ? 

Darshan repeats the same thing .

siddhi : ohkay chalega lets go!

Darshan : pehle kaha khoi hui thi.

siddhi : nothing aise hi .

Guys do "COMMENT",VOTE, and let me know the aspect you are liking in it.