Rain Sees Payu's Real Side👿

Payu just leave and Rain going inside his house. When he going to inside mom come near Rain and ask about date

Rain Mom: My baby, what about your first date with Payu?

Rain now doesn't want to tell Payu said he doesn't show mercy him to his mom. So he just explain about food

Rain: Oh, everything was so good mom. We just had some food and he left me home and go.

Rain Mom: Oww so sweet for you two.

Rain: Yes mom, and i wanna tell you about Phi Payu say he meet with me tomorrow again so when my class is finished i am not coming home.

Rain Mom: Oh it's okay sweety. Go and enjoy with your Alpha. See how he love you.

Rain: So im going to my room mom because time is already late. I need to sleep.

Rain Mom: Yeah go and sleep. Tomorrow you need first go to school. So go sleep and take energy for spend time with your Alpha.

Rain: Yes mom then good night.

Saying this Rain goes his room and lie on his bed. He just thinking about why Payu want to meet him again

When he is just thinking his phone start "ring ring"
There have a call about strange number.

So he just doesn't reply first call. But when the phone ring ring again he just take the call.

Rain: Who are you?

Payu: Why you doesn't reply my first call?

Rain can't understand who is this still.

Rain: Sorry but, who are you?

Payu" İt's me you dumb..!! PAYU.!!!

Rain: Oh sorry Phi. I can't understand for a second.

Now Payu get pissed cuz Rain can't know it is he

Payu: Are you dumb or anything? Can't you hear my sound is the same with yesterday..!!

Or you have a fish mind?

Now Rain little bit scared cuz Payu was so angry and just yell on the phone

Rain: No Phi. İm sorry about this. Please forgive me. I just see a strange number so i was think it is a stranger.

Now Payu get angry more

Payu: So you think i am a stranger ha?! Just sleep and be ready for tomorrow. I have something for you saying this he disconnet the call.

Rain: What is it Phi? Hello? Helloo? Oyy he just disconnet the call now. What he means about the "something" ?

Oh now Phi give me a surprise?! Yeeyyy!

Rain just thinking about Payu will give him a surprise. So he just select some clothes for tomorrow and go to sleep.

Here also Payu really give Rain a surprise but not like a "surprise"

So Payu just sleep too.

- Next Morning -

Today friday so Rain's final class for this week. He just attend his class. And when lunch time is coming he sit in the cafe with John( John is Rain's only and close friend in the Uni)

So they just sit and chat with each other

John: Rain what you planning to do today?

Rain: Actually John, i will meet with my Alpha today.

John shocked cuz he doesn't know about Rain has an Alpha

John: WHAT? Do you already mate with an Alpha? But you say you doesn't know about mate right?