The First Glimpse : Introduction

" Who the heck is this Savi Bhosle? " He was furious.

" Sir pardon me but we've tried our best to pass the order but this was out eighth attempt to get the pass but just got the rejection . Kare to kre kya? "

" Am paying you'll bitches for giving me these lame excuses? Huhh? "

" Lekin sir... "

" Shuttt upp.. Just shut up you'll ate just a bench of  clowns, Aman? What's this? Kya itn chote se kaam ke ite mujhe pareshaan hona padega? Ha? "

His red face was telling everything how much he was on that newly appointed officer.

" Rajat please calm down calm down, I 'll make these understand the futility just take a breath.. Deep one .. Yaa quiet. " Aman answered in a excuse

" Aman? Yoga kisi jarurat nhi h mujhe samjha Tu? Paagal waagal hai kya idhr mera khoon jal rha aur tujhe saan andr bahar ki padi hai... " He was somewhere felt the most helpless in the last 8 years!!!

" What we can do bro? We and team are doing whatever we can "

" Just inform these clowns that they have 24 hours, get the permission either by hook or by crook I just dgaf now! Otherwise I'll be front of that misogynist lady. Let's see kya karti hai tab... "

" Bhai theek hai okkk relax now itna bhi kya hogya.. "

"How dare she? Hmm? "

" Vro I'll suggest to keep a distance with that lady, suna hai bahut khtarnaak hai , aur waise bhi tere aur aurto ka connection thoda theek nhi hai you know that... " He added in a humorous way.

Rajat picked up the newspaper whose first page read like " IAS Savi Bhosle on Rejection of 100s of tenders "

He again got furious!! He squeezed thta newspaper with his hands tightly and thrown it on the floor..

" Tumhe to mai dekh lunga.. IAS SAVI BHOSLE "

IAS Savi Bhosle, 26 . She's an headstrong woman of strength and power. The exact example of beauty with brain. With cracking the toughest exam of the nation UPSC , she totally scored high numbers and got AIR 3 in the whole nation 🔥 making her family and parents proud. But that one incident, that night, the darkest of her life used to still haunt her soul sometimes. She still used to get nightmares. That dreadly night!!

IAS Savi Bhosle Beauty : Brain : Discipline

IAS Savi Bhosle
Beauty : Brain : Discipline

Savi just got her posting in Mumbai and she was hell bent to socialize and improvise the city with her work, to make the city quite good to stay and live. And she was on that mission from day 1 . It's just about 2-3 weeks and the results were highly visible !!

Meanwhile Mr. Thakkar, Originally Mr. Rajat Thakkar , 29 , owner of Thakkar's Empire and Thakkar's group of companies is the CEO of the same!! Within a time span of 5 years he built an empire from the scrap. Proving his dedication , hardwork and reliability in his stuffs but as much as he was shining in his professional life his personal life was that much in the dark.

Mr

Mr. Rajat Thakkar
Power : Dedication : Empire

H

e didn't believed in love anymore nor in any other bonds , it was just him!! His money, his power, his EMPIRE. But it was not solely his fault, everyone have  a past it could be appealing or dark too. In Rajat's case it was darkest, making his life intolerable for him, but passing from those dark nights he overcame and somewhere his broad smile was lost behind this process. The heartbroken soul of him is still in the search of a soul who could heal him.

What will happen when these two sould will get estranged? When paths of these two dynamic and opposite personalities cross each other?

Tune into the HATE - LOVE SAGA of SaRaj! Could they be the healers of each other? Still a mystery?
To be continued...

Cover of The Book 📕SaRaj : Yours Truly? Designed - Myself

Cover of The Book 📕
SaRaj : Yours Truly?
Designed - Myself

Author's Note ~

Hello everyone, This is Krishna, your fiction writer, from several days , I wanted to write on #SaRaj but someway its used to gt on halt but after a year's break am here again for you all. With this LOVE Hate Story of saRaj - Yours Truly?

Though I know I write bad. Please comprehend in that case lmao, and adding the signature line of Indian Fanfiction writers!

" English is not my first language , their will be a lot of unbearable mistakes and you need to ignore that.. Got it? I guess you understood? Right? " I will use both hindi and english and try to write as much as I can. Lmao

Hope you all will love this. Share your comments and honest feedback will be appreciated 🙏

See y'all soon with the First Chapter of
SARaj : Yours truly?

Bbye.. 🤍