Chapter : 1 | The Fearless Soul

The monsoon was at it's peak , relieving the scorching Mumbai from the temperatures, the clouds were all over the sky with beautiful serene, strong winds blowing up.

Rajat was sitting beside the window, staring blankly at his laptop, his fingers lifeless, blank eyes, without any movement. Lost in the thought or the past? What it could be?

Suddenly his phone rings, it was Aman's call his childhood friend more than a friend. Brother from another mother would be a understatement, he supported Rajat in all his ups and downs shades season, and he was still at his back.

" Hello? Rajat? Woh Mr Salunkhe ka mail... "

" Aman can we talk? Kuch theek nhi lg rha hai.. Aaj raat kya kr rha hai tu any plans? "

" You know bro am always free for you , yeh bhi puchne ki baat hai? "

" Okk let's meet at our place , time se aajana.. "

" Ya bro sharp 9:00 I will be their.. Humare adde pe.. "

He cuts the call and again gets lost in those longing thoughts, his heart was full and heavy, he placed his laptop on the side, the screen showed up a profile of a women. She was Aashka his previous love interest who ditched him at very last second from their engagement just for luxuries!!

A warm tear droplet slides through his eye, he immediately wipes it and takes a deep breath. Those dreadly flashbacks haunts him once again!!

He washes his face, wiping his face with a face towel, looking at his own reflection, long beard, fluffy eyes, stresses eyes .. The Rajat he was today was totally different that as he was 4 years ago. That Rajat thakkar with great humour and a laughing face was lost in those dreadly flashbacks.

He tucks a loose shirt , gets into his car and drives to their place, the support of their nights, Alcohol? Yes indeed the most common and special instrument to hide your deadly pain behind a bottle? Isn't it? Despite knowing its effects on the health it's taken maybe coz the pain it will giv to physique will be so less than what pain they stuffed into their hearts.

Aman was already their waiting for his friend, Rajat reaches and join him in no time. While they're on the upper portion of that night club. A huge crowd was partying at the lower portion at the dj.

" Aman, kuch hua hai kya yaha? Why're the cars of the cops outside? "

" I don't think so aisa kuch hua hai yha to everything's fine am literally sitting here from last 40-50 min "

" Hoga.. Maybe cops are also here for sharing pain? "

Both laughs hard by cheering on their first very shot.

Meanwhile a loud ruckus happens in the down portion on the dance floor area. The voice became loud with Dj stopping to play music immediately after the chaos.

Both mens gets on the upper portion balcony to check what's happening from the top view, Rajat saw a girl holding a man's collar while having a beer glass on the another hand, her hairs untied flowing through her back.

The girl was in a traditional typical suit with a duppata and as she was standing on the opposite side, he couldn't see her face but he knew that something big was going their.

" Kya ho rha hai bhai.. What's actually happening? " Aman questions

" Kuch nhi bhai i guess hoga kuch lafda we don't need to indulge in the matter I guess. "

Suddenly a breaking of the glass sound occurs and both , passing through the crowd comes downstairs to check what's happening there.

But as soon as they comes down, the mob was already silent, the dreadly silence. No one had guts to even utter a single word. Everyone was standing surprised.

They were in amuse that what made this loud crowd this silent, Aman inquires about all the happenings their with a man.

" Bhai, listen, what happened here? Kya hua hai.. ? Few minutes before everyone was shouting like cats and dogs and now this silence? Why? "

" Bhai , kya hi batau, a Girl came, pulled a man's collar and by stretching him through the corridor got out of the club.. "

" What? A Girl? Lekin hua kya tha matter? "

Rajat stops Aman from asking,

" Kya Yaar tu bhi, hua hoga kuch . Why should we interfere in someone's else matter jisse humara matlab hi nhi hai.. Leave it. "

" Yeh bhi hai. Chorr. Let's concentrate on our party. "

" Accha you wait am coming in two minutes I guess I forgot to lock my car in hurry. "

" Kya krta hai bhai tu bhi. "

Rajat goes out of the club in the parking by running through the corridor and he was amused to see the disassembled way. The broken things were all over their as if a major fight happened there.

He gets into his car to lock it and as soon as he was getting out of it, what he watches is that same girl gets into the car and rushes out side of that parking area . Rajat also notices the siren and the number plate being the government signs on that car.

" Who's she? A cop? An official? Whatever.. Jo bhi ho isse door rehne me ho bhalai hogi .. The way she behaved with that man so mercilessly. " A cold shrink goes through his spine.

He returns back to his party.

Meanwhile in a next scene we see a girl driving a girl.

Her phone rings, she attends that.

" Jai hind ma'am, we have locked that culprit behind the bars. "

" Very nice officer great work.!! "

" No ma'am it's all because of you, humari team to ise kitne din se talash kr rahi thi .. Aapne ise itne jldi pakadwa diya.. "

" That's my responsibility Officer, jab jyda hone lgta hai na , to usse bhagna nhi usko face krna chaiye "

" That's a salute to you Ma'am, IAS SAVI BHOSLE is one and only of her kind.. "

" Thank you officer. "

Episode ends.

Thanks for reading the whole part, hope you loved it. Please vote up for the story and share your honest feedback in the comments.

Precap ~ Rajat gets to know about Savi, A major confrontation?

Keep reading and please add this book in your reading list too. 🤍