The Dream

Was is the way she could feel his presence whenever her body touched the bed every night as her mind fell asleep ? Or was it the way he haunted her in her dreams without even showing his face to her. Many questions without any answer... but like every time after her night routine she was covered by the bedsheets, her sleeping music soothing the atmosphere as she yawned softly and sighed, falling asleep all curled up.

A warm light was hugging her, slowly fading to let her perceive a beautiful, luxurious bathroom. Her eyes covered all the surface of this place she never seen but strangely knew deep in her heart. A mix between excitment and anxiety started to grow in her chest, her heart beating fast feeling this sensation again... the sensation she was craving for... many weeks, even months have passed since the last time she felt it. A cascade of tears ran down her cheeks as she shouted loud "I'm here...He's here!"
She could hear steps approaching in hurry, the door opening as a lady wearing household clothes entered to run towards her. The housekeeper wrapped her arms around the woman shaking and crying as she was repeating the same words on and on, losing her breath. More steps were coming towards the bathroom from another door. Many worried voices could be heard before they entered and during all this time, her heart felt like it was about to explode as her chest was pressed by the fear and anxiety growing in her. The first man who entered, walked slowly to them asking the housekeeper what was happening. Their voices were so far away from her, she barely was paying attention to them as many people were entering but only one shined bright. She could feel his gaze on her even tho she couldn't see his face so her eyes ran down to his feet as she observed his dark blue suit and black shoes. The housekeeper stepped back carefully to make place for him. He knelt down and whispered to her like he knew what she was thinking about without asking any question.
"Soon love....soon" she could hear him smiled, his hand caressing her cheek as she lifted her head, crying silently but everything started to fade away making her conscious it was the end of her sweet dream.
Seconds after she was awake, tears falling down as she could hear the words he said like a sweet reminder to not give up yet.