1

It all felt so surreal. People were just dropping dead- like flies. The life was just being sucked out of all his friends, one by one. He walked out of the hallway, where people were screaming, shouting, and panicking, and started to look for Mephone..  He had to recover Nickel.

After searching for what felt like forever, he finally found Mephone in the old closet.
"Recover Nickel." He demanded. Mephone looked visibly uncomfortable with that, and shrugged. "There might be just one *small* issue, Baseball.." Baseball looked confused, and a little offended. "What? Just- just recover him!" He said, stepping back. Mephone opened up the 'Melife' app. There was a couple slots missing. It took him a while to figure out that Nickel's recovery button was no where on the screen. Baseball's face slowly contorted into one of horror. He looked down, his ears started to ring again.

Time felt like it went in slow motion, he felt disoriented. After standing there for what felt like hours, he snapped back to reality. Mephone, of course, scurried off into some other secluded part of the hotel. Baseball backed out of the closet, and slowly started to walk back to his hotel room, where Nickel still was. Luckily no one had found him and moved him. He sat next to Nickel's 'body' on the floor. He didn't know how to proceed, he felt stuck. How was ur supposed to keep things in order, if he couldn't even bring himself to stand up ever again. He just wanted to be with Nickel. He leaned back against the bed, where Nickel had previously been leaning. He closed his eyes, the ringing in his ears getting louder.

Anyways bye guys this is my first ever fanfiction so I'm ass at writing but I hope you guys like it