A princess's fate

CHAPTER ONE
There was once princess who felt like she wasn't meant to be a princess. She dressed like an ordinary kid, insisted on going to an ordinary school and insisted she have a normal life just like any regular girl.
Her parents did not like this at all. They did everything they could to make her believe she was destined to be a princess. She took was taught in her home and she received gowns and tiaras but Natasha was still unhappy.
She one day persuaded her father to take her to see the town. Her father didn't want to take her but he finally gave in and took her along. First, they visited a hospital and gave money to sick people who couldn't pay their bills. They then went to a school for the blind and gave money to the owner of the school to get brail books for the people.
Still in the school, Natasha managed to sneak out to explore the town. She run down the street entering any shop she could see. Bakeries, Boutiques and even restaurants. Once her father found out she was gone, he set all his men out to look for her. When she saw that her father's men had spotted her and were coming after her, she began running. As she was running she bumped into a boy about her age and fell. She told the boy that the men were chasing her and he gave her a place to hide. Once they settled they introduced themselves to each other. "I am Pablo and you are?" asked the boy. "Natasha daughter of....."said Natasha. Pablo interrupted her saying "King Daniel judging by your clothes am I right?" "Yes you are Pablo." said Natasha. Suddenly one of King Daniel's men grabbed Natasha saying "your father has been looking for you all over the place little girl." "Fine I will go just first don't hold me so tightly I am not a thief you know." Said Natasha. She waved Pablo and left.
Once she was home, her mother ran to hug her saying,"Are you alright my little princess?" "I am fine mum."said Natasha. Her father came out of the court yard saying "you are in big trouble Missy. I am not taking you anywhere again do you here me?" "Sorry dad."said Natasha "I didn't mean to." "Okay, but I am still not taking you out again for two weeks not even to the mall. Okay?"said her father. "Yes dad" she said and went up to her bedroom took a bath and slept.