17. 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Luke noticed that Lena's eyes were open, but he didn't stop kissing her. Instead, he closed his own eyes, holding his breath, and began to talk to himself in silence, never breaking the connection of their lips. Their bodies were close, their hands tangled, and their lips still pressed together.

**Luke's POV:**

"I know you might hate this, but I don't know if I'll ever get another chance to tell you how I feel. I don't know if you'll ever accept me. I want to show you how much I love you, Lena. From the moment I first saw you at that painting competition, I was captivated. Your work was incredible. I still have the piece you made in my home. I was too shy to tell you back then, so I sent my brother Joris to compliment you on my behalf. The way you blushed when he spoke to you-it was perfect.

The second time I saw you, I knew I had to find a way to get closer to you. I persuaded Vyn hyung to hang out more, hoping to catch a glimpse of you. The moment you peeked around the corner and Vyn noticed, I was there too, secretly hoping you'd see me. You had this pure aura, something that reminded me of Vyn, yet there was something different about you. Something I fell for.

But when you chose Ben hyung, I was disappointed. I didn't stop teasing you because I loved the way your face turned red, even when you were angry. It wasn't just playful. I knew you were hurting, especially when you saw Fathima and Vyn together. It scared me. What if you left me, too? When you got hurt, I was terrified. I should've been the one to carry you. Not just physically-I wanted to carry you emotionally, carry your happiness, your sorrows. I made a promise to myself that day, and I'm still holding on to it.

Lena... I love you."

As he opened his eyes, his heart raced with the hope that, somehow, she felt the weight of his unspoken words.

He suddenly get up from the bathtub he ran to the living room. He stand there. He don't know what to say.
Lena still in bath tub like her half breath gone.
She was puzzled.

'What just happened?
She asked herself,
'is it all a dream or is it a delusion right?.
God no it's a delusion. Wait he will be out. she came out to find him.

Lena pov:

"It will all be delusional but.. I didn't get what I was seeing I forgot what I'm doing here when I look like he was..
He was wet. His abs were visible in the white shirt that already opened two buttons that showed half of his chest that was clear.
The clingy pants show his sexy thighs. The hands look so crystal clear. The nerve was dam hot and the hair made my breath away. He looks damn hot.
The gaze god I'm going to die or what.. It was damn hot It looked like he was hungry.
Wait.. My mind is functioning a lot. Here are the smut books whatever I read before it's running I don't know what to do. He still looked at me from there.
He is calling me, What baby daddy should punish you?"

When Lena stepped out of the restroom, her clothes clung to her damp body, and her hair, wet and silky, trailed down her shoulders. As she stood there, catching her breath, she noticed Luke standing in front of the mirror in the living room, which gave him a clear view of her room. He spotted her reflection in the glass, and for a brief second, their eyes met through the mirror.

Without a word, Luke turned abruptly, his expression unreadable, and bolted out the door.

Lena stood there, still in shock, her heart racing uncontrollably. She couldn't comprehend what had just happened. "Why did he kiss me?" she wondered, her cheeks burning with embarrassment as she replayed the moment when Luke bolted out the door. Despite the cold creeping into her bones, she remained frozen, staring at the footprints he left behind. Her lips trembled in the cold water and chill, and though her clothes clung to her damp skin, her mind was consumed with thoughts of Luke.