Concrete jungle

Dylan woke up in her old room. Her posters were still on the wall. She smiled as FOB, Panic, and others stared down at her. Dylan got out of bed and went to pee, then shower. She was going to New York today.
After getting ready, Dylan went downstairs, poured herself some coffee, and made some cereal. Dylans phone was buzzing with activity. She opened it up to the group chat. Panic were saying that they couldn't wait to see Dylan again, looking a lot better than she did last time.
Dylan cleared her dishes and went upstairs to get her small suitcase and bag. Carol was at work, and Nico had school. She wrote a note for her mother and little brother. She then had a text notification through saying that the town car had arrived. Dylan opened the door and started down the footpath with her things. The driver went out and opened the trunk. He assisted by putting her things in it. Dylan got into the back and buckled her seat belt. She texted group chat to let everyone know she was on her way.
90 minutes later and they were crossing the Hudson River onto Manhatten Island. Dylan was so excited. She had only been here once before for a school outing at the natural history museum.
The car stopped at traffic lights, and Dylan took in everything she could see. Skyscrapers, yellow cabs, people everywhere. The city was buzzing with activity. It took a while to get through the traffic, but once they did, the car stopped outside a big hotel that was opposite Central Park. Dylan got out of the car and texted Nicole to say she had arrived. She went to get her bags, but a bell boy was already carrying them inside. Dylan followed, and Nicole was waiting for her. They hugged. Nicole squeezed Dylan, and then they went to check her in.
Dylans room was on the same floor as Panics were. Nicole and Dylan walked down the corridor, chatting away until thru reached Dylans room. She put her key card in and unlocked the door. Dylan gasped as she saw her room. The room was huge. There was a queen size bed, a couch, a wall mounted tv. There was an ensuite with a huge bath and a beautiful shower.
There was a knock, and it was Dylans bags. Nicole tipped him, and Dylan started to unpack.
"So we have to go and do some promotion for the new single. You can come with us if you want or stay here and rest. It's up to you, Dyl. We stop for lunch on the way." Nicole said.
"Where's the promotion at?"
"TRL," Nicole responded.
"Omg, are you kidding me? Let's go!" She laughed. Dylan used the bathroom and picked her purse up, following Nicole to the elevator. They went back down, and the doors opened. Standing around were the rest of the band.
When they realised that Dylan was there, they took turns welcoming her and giving her hugs. Nicole linked arms with Dylan, and they went to a back exit to get into a waiting minivan.
Dylan sat with Nicole and Brendon.
"How are you, Dylan?" Brendon asked her.
"A lot better, thank you. I am getting my counselling, so it's getting easier a little bit more every day. There hasn't been any word of a trial yet. Owen may not be mentally fit to stand trial." Dylan looked down at her lap when she said that part.
"Hey." Brendon said gently, "Karma's real, and it will come around." Dylan put her hand over Brendons and squeezed it.
"Thank you." She said. They all chatted and joked as they found a McDonald's to get some food. Orders were taken and ordered. Dylan hadn't realised it, but she was starving.
TRL was amazing. It took a long time to get back to the hotel. The band had to do publicity shots and met some of the fans, too. Dylan waited in the green room for them. She fell asleep and was woken by Nicole nudging her.
"We're done, so back to the hotel." She said. Dylan stood up and off the went.

Arriving back at the hotel, all Dylan wanted to do was order room service and watch tv in bed.
She travelled up to her floor alone as the band went to the hotel bar for a little bit.
Dylan opened her door and flopped onto her bed. She could see the bath from the angle she was laid at. Dylan shrugged and had a bath, followed by room service and friends on Netflix.
As Dylan ate her food and watched Ross and Rachel be on a break, there was a soft knock on her door. She wasn't expecting anyone else tonight.
"W-who is it?" Dylan called out.
"It's Brendon." The voice came back. Dylan got off the bed and opened the door, and invited Brendon in. She could smell alcohol. Brendon was tipsy. " I just came to check you were OK. You didn't come to the bar."
"Yea, I just wasn't in the mood for the bar." Dylan shrugged.
"That's cool." Brendon said. "Would you mind if I hung out for a little while?"
"Yea,of course." Dylan replied.
Dylan got back into bed. Brendon took his shows off and jacket. He hopped onto the bed with Dylan.
She carried on eating her sandwich and watched a few more episodes of Friends.