PROLOGUE

3 pov

       Deep in the woods the soft cry of a baby is herd. 

       "Mother mother listen, listen I hear something, listen!"

       "okay, okay I heard you the first time, I'm coming."

       The mother, Oklee, and her son, Kile, walk out in too the woods, listening as the crying slowly gets louder as they approach a little girl all wrapped up in wool blankets, on the soft bed of snow. Oklee picks up the abandoned baby, and looks around too see if any one was near by. The baby was all alone, with no sine of anyone bean around or anywhere near by. She takes the poor girl back to their house. 

       'Oh you poor thing your all alone' Oklee thought to her self.

       "Mom, who is she? Why is she all alone? Do we get to keep her? What are we going to name her? Why is she so small? Is she going to be my new baby sister? Will she look just like me when she finally gets bigger? OH MY GOSH LOOK SHE IS WAKING UP!!!" Kile yelled, as they got back to their house. 

       "Kile, quiet down your probably the resin she is about to wake up."

       "Oh sorry mom," Kile walked out of the mud room and in too the living room to tell their father. "father, come see mother and I found a baby in the woods! I get to be a big brother!"

      "You think I care!! Get out of my sight you filthy pest! I'm not wasting my money to support another filthy boy like you! I want it gone!" he yelled.

        The family Lived on the outskirts of the red light district in the trees. Despite this they where one of the wealthiest family's dew to the fact that they supplied most if the houses in the red light district the finest clothing made from silks and even some times for more wealthy houses they would accept requests for clothing made from iron, and other minerals. They would work hard and beat down the minerals to the point where they where just as soft and flexible as any silk they sell, but because it is made from minerals it cant tare or rip. However the father of this family is an alcoholic and spends most of the money on alcohol and women.

      "P-pleas pleas, its not what you think, we heard it crying in the woods and went looking for it... also its not a boy... Its a girl." Kile said, this got Ros, the fathers, attention and he stopped yelling, studded up, and went over to Oklee too see the baby. 

      "So you just found this baby out there?"

      "Yes, and look It's waking up."

      They all stare at it, as it slowly opens it's eyes, once It does this they all gasp looking at the color of its eyes. The eyes where a dark blue and looked as if they would glow if in the dark. Not only that but once they look closer they see a flower imprinted on the little girl's arm. 

       "It's beautiful."

       "Just look at those eyes."

      "she is amazing."

      "Aleeki."

      "What?"

      "That is what her name will be, Aleeki."

A/N: This is what the eyes and mark look like.

A/N: I hope you will like this, It is my first story

596 words