FOR HUMANITIES SAKE BOOK 1

"Are you aware that this man, this... repulsive cancer upon this world is responsible for your brother's death?"

"..."

"Along with sex trafficking women and children? Doesn't this bother you? Don't you want to do something about this?"

"..."

"Agent? I need an audible response to conduct this mission."

"Yes, where is his location?"

"Lima, Peru. At twenty two hundred hours, he is to be traveling the streets with his men, there will be armed guards around the whole city; And those that travel alongside him will, in all likelihood be paid Eclipsars."

"Are civilians of any concern?"

"No, if they pose a slight threat, kill them. Disregard hiding evidence. The police are paid off, they've been waiting for this for years now."

"..."

The Agent stayed silent, awaiting any further instructions.

"It's time, get your tools, your photographs, your hate. I expect perfection from you Agent."

"And I intend to deliver nothing but perfection for you."

The Agent straightened his crimson tie; His voice lowering an octave

~Book 0

~Chapter 1 "Politician"

~9/14/2010

~Translation by google ._.

"¿Dónde está el viejo cabrón?"

"Me dijeron que nos estaría esperando aquí, pero han pasado 40 minutos"

"Joder, si hubiera sabido que iba a esperar podría haber comprado un libro o algo así."

("Where's the old fuck at?" "I was told he would waiting here for us, but its been 40 minutes" Fucking hell, if I knew I was gonna wait I coulda bought a book or something.")'

Said the Eclipsar, leaning against the wall.

"Cállate y espera, no seas un maldito niño; Siéntate ahí y espera como un puto adulto."

("Shut up and wait, don't be a damn child; Sit there and wait like a fucking adult.")

"Ey. Él está aquí" (Hey. He 's here.)

Out of the corner of the still busy street walks a fat, pompous man; accompanying him are 2 guards, none of which are showing their faces, all obscured by masks of some sort, both of them wearing black suits. The man in the middle was a politician who came down from America to Peru, so he could acquire drugs and to speak with local gangs for "under the table" business. He was a multi millionaire; wanting to increase his fortune, he decided to get into the drug market. He would fit right in with the gang members if it weren't for his temper and racist outbursts towards anyone who wasn't akin to his own. This is the last day he walks the earth.

"Hello gentlemen, I believe you will be my protection, am I correct?"

"Si."

"Wonderful, we couldn't have hired a more experienced Eclipsar for tonight."

The two men were in fact, not the most experienced. If anything, they were rather cheap. This was just another attempt to butter up anyone the politician could talk to; or who had the displeasure of working for him.

"Great, shall we get going?"

"..."

"What's wrong with you retard? Surely you can speak english; or are you disabled? What about the other one? Hey! Shit for brains, I'm talking!"