Description

I didn’t know that my life was about to do a one-eighty when I stepped into my home that evening. 

      My first clue should have been the bizarre appearance of my Team Leader, Raghav’s brother, in the middle of my living room.

      The second one should have been the presence of my big desi (nosy) family. 

       My dad saw me first and discreetly pushed my mom towards me, which was not that subtle. 

        “What’s happening, Mumma?”  I whispered self-consciously as everyone’s eyes tracked me. 

         She gave me her best smile as she dragged me to my room. 

         “Mr. Chakrabarti has asked your hand in marriage!”  She exclaimed as she opened my cupboard and thumbed through my meagre sari collection. 

        My heart soared.  Is Raghav finally acknowledging my unrequited love for him by making his brother ask for marriage approval?

        “Siddharth is such a sweet boy, and I think he is the perfect match for you, Kanna.”  She continued.

         “Siddharth?”  I look at the back of her head in confusion, but then it clicks in my brain. “Wait, what?!”

…….

"Mr. Heartless CEO - Monster Edition"

    This is how Teja calls him, but little does she know that she is going to end up being married to him.