Shrimpo

GOD! EVERYONE IS SO ANNOYING! I HATE EVERYTHING! WELL... not everything... Truth is, no one know who I actually am. I was portrayed to be a bully... And having BPD (Borderline personality disorder) pretty much makes me look more as a bully. Though... I actually lost my mother, my father was... Not a great guy I would say... My brother, Finn... I barely even talk to him bc of those corny sea jokes he makes all the time... (Corny backstory lore stuff bc I like to cringe at myself 😔) So... Who knows. I actually don't know what I do my whole life...

I left my room, stomping for no reason, keeping my signature frown... Even though I don't know why I keep that face. I saw Glisten... And... I actually like him- NO WAIT- IM SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM! I GOT TO PORTRAY MYSELF INTO WHAT I WAS MADE TO BE! Wait no... Actually... I don't know anymore. He's really cool, I usually stare at him from a far distance where no one sees me. I like his performances...

And I realized... I had been staring at him for a while... And he looked quite fearful before walking away from me. I wanted to call out to him, but instead, I stayed quiet... Watching him leave. And thats when I remembered I forgot to get my airhorns... Dang it...

I rushed back inside my room, just to grab everything I need. Well, not necessarily "need",  but you probably get the point. After I got everything, I ran to the elevator and got on, going to the garden view. It took a while because this elevator was hella slow... And there I was. Once I was on the main floor, I stepped out and checked to see who was going...

Found out it was me, Teagan, Tisha, Poppy, Inkai; who im guessing is a new toon who just joined us, Vee, Shelly, and... Glisten! Yay! But of course, I didn't show that I was happy-

I entered the elevator like everyone else, who made room for me like I was a sickness to avoid... Which I totally understand but it ticked me off... I don't know why... But I randomly shouted something before the elevator door shut and it started descending. Everyone in the elevator looked at me like I just said the most out of pocket thing... Which I probably did bc I wasn't thinking straight (more like gay-) that time...

Then after a few minutes, the door finally opened to the first floor... Everyone rushed out and started doing their assigned role and stuff, Poppy grabbed Inkai's hand and started showing what Inkai has to do and yeah, which left me behind. I looked beside me to notice Glisten hasn't left the elevator at all really... He seems to be trembling... Maybe he's nervous or something? Does he need to be next to someone as we adventure through the floors, or does it have something to do with me? I don't really know... And it definitely not my problem... Much...

I just quickly grabbed his hand and yelled

"HURRY UP AND LETS GO!" 

in my grumpy sounding tone...

I heard Glisten squeak, and didn't say a word after that... So I just walked him around. It was probably awkward for him to be holding a known to be bully's hand and staying close to them... And hell im slow... Gosh I hate my life...

"I HATE MY STATS!" 

I grumbled angrily... Until I saw a twisted incoming...

"HIDE, MIRROR BOY!" 

(Cliff hanger shiz bc idk tbh-)