Chapter 10 : Exploring Tritonia's Wonders

With Luna, and Sol guiding them, the group made their way to the shore. Noeul held the Pearl of Passage in his hands and it began to glow even brighter. He handed the pearl to Boss.

“Hold onto it tightly,” Noeul instructed. “You’ll feel the magic soon.”

Boss nodded nervously, clutching the pearl in his hand. A soft, warm light enveloped him, and he could feel a strange sensation rushing through his body. It wasn’t uncomfortable—rather, it felt like a warm embrace, like the sea itself was welcoming him.

Suddenly, his legs felt lighter, almost weightless. He looked down in awe as his skin seemed to shimmer with a faint glow, and the air around him changed. It was like he could breathe in the ocean's energy. “Whoa...” Boss whispered, his voice full of amazement.

“You’re ready,” Noeul said, smiling brightly. “Let’s go!”

Luna and Sol bobbed excitedly around them as they entered the water. Boss was initially hesitant, but Noeul held his hand firmly. “I’ve got you,” Noeul reassured him.

As they dove deeper into the water, Boss gasped in wonder. The world below was unlike anything he had ever imagined. Vibrant coral reefs stretched out in all directions, teeming with colorful fish and other sea creatures. The sunlight filtered through the water, casting everything in a soft, glowing light.

In the distance, Boss could see the outlines of towering underwater structures—palaces made of shimmering shells and pearls, surrounded by vast gardens of sea flowers that swayed gently in the currents.

They swam together toward Noeul’s palace, a magnificent structure that seemed to glow with an inner light. The walls were made of Colorful, glowing shells, and the windows were large, open arches that allowed the water to flow freely through.

Outside, the sea garden was filled with strange and wonderful plants that bloomed in every color imaginable. Small fish darted in and out of the coral, while larger, more majestic sea creatures swam gracefully in the distance.

“This is... incredible,” Boss whispered, his voice soft but filled with amazement.

Noeul beamed proudly. “I told you it was magical, didn’t I?” he replied, swimming closer to Boss. “This is just the beginning. Wait until you see the palace.”

Boss glanced down at his legs, which now shimmered with a thin protective layer of magic, allowing him to breathe and move effortlessly underwater. He could feel the gentle tug of the ocean currents, but he felt completely safe.

“How do you even live here?” Boss asked, marveling at the underwater world that felt both familiar and foreign.

“It’s like how you live on land,” Noeul said with a small smile. “We have homes, gardens, schools here. It’s peaceful, away from all the noise of the human world.”

He added. “We’re almost at the palace. Ready to see where your friend Noeul grew up?”

Boss looked ahead, his heart racing with excitement. The sea palace loomed in the distance, a towering structure made of shimmering coral, pearls, and sea glass. It was like nothing he had ever seen before—each pillar sparkled and the entire palace seemed to glow with an ethereal light. The palace was breathtaking.

“This... this is your home?” Boss asked in awe, his eyes wide.

Noeul smiled softly, nodding. “Yes. It’s the Sea Palace, where my family and I live. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

“It’s beyond beautiful,” Boss replied, his voice filled with wonder.

Noeul led him closer to the entrance, where two elegant seahorses stood guard, their colors gleaming in the palace light. They bowed respectfully as Noeul approached, and he returned the gesture before turning to Boss.